01-19-2011, 12:30 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT 2: Change of plans, DEREKTROTTER and I plan on releasing when we finish editing it. Lol sorry :p

EDIT: Added two download links... Its your choice whatever you prefer xD

PATCH WITH STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH WITHOUT STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

Also it seems that when you spam the care package gun it messes up the menu so beware :L

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Thanks for the video Ovais Happy

Click You must login or register to view this content. to +rep him nao... seriously... click it Happy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhAnLY7sdg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 01-23-2011 at 08:54 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AlmightyRyan, angel_of_deth, bartacus, beastleyshotz, Bigbadpaul2, BuLLeTzZ, CleanMODSHD, Convex, DEREKTROTTER, Dryder, DuMb2MoNkEy, FAKA_ELITE, flAmingw0rm, fratxdrizzy, GandalfsBish, Hawkin, Heres_Kenny, howigethere, HowsMySHOOTING, ii-ownaged-iixx, ImTrippinHoes, ImWithStupid, The Epic, Jerry_, JewBagel, jfed, JJHarris4, JTAGXENON, KojiTheSword, LightModz, LINUX♥, LordsOfChaos, Mango_Knife, ManiaMoment1, Mariodude007, Mark00agent, mattyjkilledme, Mend2011, mman259, Morphia, Mr.Oppossum, nch90, NGU_DjOnEs101, Plurals, ReX-05, Roy944, Sam, sauronith, smd, soebred, Solid Snake, STG_MUFFINES, thalx, The Overdose, thecooldude71, TheRock_, Tony_xMUFCx, tree-22, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, VizaaR, wowaka, Fatality, xFusion-Patriot, xHaydeennn, xJ4YR4G3x, xRaymne, XxCaccola-ManxX, xzxero, Yoszhi, Zohan Norris
01-26-2011, 10:51 PM #173
Does this patch come with the stealth binds? That's why i haven't stuck with EliteMossy's v9 so far. Oh, and btw, as an idea for a new edit, add GodMode to the stealth binds on the dpad. Demi-God is useless :black:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo