01-19-2011, 12:30 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have successfully ported DEREKTROTTER's Edit of Mossy's v8.20 to the Private Patch Menu which is SUPER stable. The only new things are "Scare Player" In the Players + Menu and Disable Movement in the Player Menu.

EDIT 2: Change of plans, DEREKTROTTER and I plan on releasing when we finish editing it. Lol sorry :p

EDIT: Added two download links... Its your choice whatever you prefer xD

PATCH WITH STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH WITHOUT STEALTH BINDS ON SPAWN: You must login or register to view this content.

All Names are still there. I added my name in cause I haven't seen anybody do this or help me with this...

Please don't flame, the patch is very stable, the only time it becomes buggy is when you "take some drugs". Too many fontstrings = overflow.

Also it seems that when you spam the care package gun it messes up the menu so beware :L

I'm only uploading the PS3 patch due to leechers...

Enjoy.

REGIONS:

This patch is compatible with BLUS30377 and BLES00683

Credits:

EliteMossy for this amazing patch and stable menu

mrmoss for helping EliteMossy

DEREKTROTTER for the amazing edits =D

Homer Simpson for some code Happy

Me for porting it to the new menu

And ANYBODY else who may have helped build this patch Smile

Thanks for the video Ovais Happy

Click You must login or register to view this content. to +rep him nao... seriously... click it Happy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhAnLY7sdg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 01-23-2011 at 08:54 PM.

The following 75 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AlmightyRyan, angel_of_deth, bartacus, beastleyshotz, Bigbadpaul2, BuLLeTzZ, CleanMODSHD, Convex, DEREKTROTTER, Dryder, DuMb2MoNkEy, FAKA_ELITE, flAmingw0rm, fratxdrizzy, GandalfsBish, Hawkin, Heres_Kenny, howigethere, HowsMySHOOTING, ii-ownaged-iixx, ImTrippinHoes, ImWithStupid, The Epic, Jerry_, JewBagel, jfed, JJHarris4, JTAGXENON, KojiTheSword, LightModz, LINUX♥, LordsOfChaos, Mango_Knife, ManiaMoment1, Mariodude007, Mark00agent, mattyjkilledme, Mend2011, mman259, Morphia, Mr.Oppossum, nch90, NGU_DjOnEs101, Plurals, ReX-05, Roy944, Sam, sauronith, smd, soebred, Solid Snake, STG_MUFFINES, thalx, The Overdose, thecooldude71, TheRock_, Tony_xMUFCx, tree-22, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, VizaaR, wowaka, Fatality, xFusion-Patriot, xHaydeennn, xJ4YR4G3x, xRaymne, XxCaccola-ManxX, xzxero, Yoszhi, Zohan Norris
01-19-2011, 01:35 AM #20
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by Alfa
how long does it take u to pm me ''/

Soz i'll pm you nao Happy

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

Alfa
01-19-2011, 01:40 AM #21
hey m8 nice job just tested its great but im shor its v9 aint it nt the private patch oh n u need to fix the stealth binds on spawn thnx
01-19-2011, 01:44 AM #22
nice edits to the patch
01-19-2011, 01:45 AM #23
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by beastleyshotz View Post
hey m8 nice job just tested its great but im shor its v9 aint it nt the private patch oh n u need to fix the stealth binds on spawn thnx

I took off stealth binds cause they annoyed me :p Too many, I like it, when i Have to enable a mod before it takes place. And v9 and private patch use the same menu.
01-19-2011, 01:49 AM #24
Originally posted by MecAj View Post
I took off stealth binds cause they annoyed me :p Too many, I like it, when i Have to enable a mod before it takes place. And v9 and private patch use the same menu.

ye there gd in game tho 4 wen u wana keep it all in house if u knw wat i mean lol there still there bt u got to enable them in the menu ye i knw they use same menu bt wen i opened them both up 2 go thru gsc's da private looks a lot cleaner and smoother imo bt uv done a real gr8 job on this great work
01-19-2011, 02:10 AM #25
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by beastleyshotz View Post
ye there gd in game tho 4 wen u wana keep it all in house if u knw wat i mean lol there still there bt u got to enable them in the menu ye i knw they use same menu bt wen i opened them both up 2 go thru gsc's da private looks a lot cleaner and smoother imo bt uv done a real gr8 job on this great work

It is quite messy... But oh well at least it makes it a bit more noob proof xD
01-19-2011, 02:17 AM #26
NO! stealth binds need to be ON! that way you dont have to pull up the menu to use Godmode Aimbot...etc! other wise its pointless, the point of stealth binds is so you dont have to pull your menu up so even if someone is spectating they cant tell your using aimbot! grrrr! i was gonna use this alot until i found that out, thats what i and many others liked about Dereks edit
01-19-2011, 02:34 AM #27
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by awesome24 View Post
NO! stealth binds need to be ON! that way you dont have to pull up the menu to use Godmode Aimbot...etc! other wise its pointless, the point of stealth binds is so you dont have to pull your menu up so even if someone is spectating they cant tell your using aimbot! grrrr! i was gonna use this alot until i found that out, thats what i and many others liked about Dereks edit

Well, I didn't like them, if it bothers you so much why don't you do it yourself?..
01-19-2011, 02:38 AM #28
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
great patch bro I love it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo