02-04-2011, 02:46 PM #1
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So ive been trying to edit Chrome Playa's Ultimate 9.10 patch and i dont know how to add CoHost into it because there is no already existing section do i need to change the isAdmin part to isCoHost then add there name like that?
02-04-2011, 05:45 PM #2
FrOoTLoOpZ
Got MILK?
Originally posted by flamekiller999 View Post
So ive been trying to edit Chrome Playa's Ultimate 9.10 patch and i dont know how to add CoHost into it because there is no already existing section do i need to change the isAdmin part to isCoHost then add there name like that?

you have to use if statments so if you wanted cohost you would put
if(self.verify == 1){
//Put Cohost stuff here
}
02-04-2011, 06:05 PM #3
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
still dont get wht u mean for me it says:
isAdmin(){
switch(self.name){case "NeTwOrKs-HD":case "Xtreme-HD":
return true;
default:
return false;
} }
permsMonitor(){
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");
for (;Winky Winky{
if (self isHost()||isAdmin()){
permsSet(self.myName,"Admin");
}else{
where would i put it here or would i change the isAdmin()} part?
02-04-2011, 06:41 PM #4
sharky1
Do a barrel roll!
So ive been trying to edit Chrome Playa's Ultimate 9.10 patch and i dont know how to add CoHost into it because there is no already existing section do i need to change the isAdmin part to isCoHost then add there name like that?

Flamekiller999,

Cheers for this thread!!!

I have EliteMossy's v9 Edit by Chrome Playa Update10 patch as well and was looking through the coding and wondering the same thing.....

Found this, but have other coding for host/co-host on another patch, so not exactly sure how to change it???

isAdmin(){
switch(self.name){case "Winky Winky":case "Winky Winky":
return true;
default:
return false;
} }

Presume I just change 1st bit to my PSN then if want co-host, just add his PSN to 2nd bit???

any help???
02-04-2011, 06:47 PM #5
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
that how you always make them adimn not host i was thinkin thou where it says isAdmin change that to isHost then it may make that person host aswell
02-04-2011, 08:17 PM #6
sharky1
Do a barrel roll!
that how you always make them adimn not host i was thinkin thou where it says isAdmin change that to isHost then it may make that person host aswell

flamekiller999,

Just checked another patch.... have this

isCoHost(){
switch(self.name){
case "psn name":
return true;
default:
return false;
} }

I presume we would just do this....

just a thought though... found this as well so I guess you'd have to add this to everything else as well.... gametypes, and other stuff....

if (self isHost()||isCoHost())

I'll try adding it when I can but if you have any luck let us know!!!!

sharky
02-04-2011, 11:20 PM #7
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
i've just tried adding them and it didnt wrk i may have added it incorrectly tho so could u try and tell me what you find

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo