03-30-2011, 02:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically, put this in your CFG somewhere. It allows you to actually change any Dvar from any Dvar(jump_height from customclass1, anyone? Happy) which allows you to then change certain Dvars 100% ingame. Here are some examples.

setFromDvar g_speed clanName
setFromDvar jump_height customclass1
setFromDvar g_gravity prestigeclass1
And so forth.

This has been tested on CoD2 PC, and it works 100%. The command exists in MW2/CoD4/WaW so feel free to use it in those games as well.

This is also useful to "shortening" commands, per se, as you can do setFromDvar jump_height jh, and then you can do set jh to change jump_height(in theory). I haven't tested the command shortening, but I'm pretty sure it works.
There is also execNowOnDvarStringValue, which is fairly useless, and I don't know if it works outside of the .menu files.

You could use it like execNowOnDvarStringValue customclass1 whateveryouwanttoexechere and then customclass 1 would exec whatever as long as you define it. It could be useful for extra cfgs, you could make something like "hardcore.cfg" and then "execNowonDvarStringValue customclass1 hardcore" and then set custom class 1's name to hardcore to play hardcore mode. 100% pointless. I could see it being useful, however. FYI, execNowOnDvarStringValue is what causes the button configs to work.

The following 4 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

BuC-ShoTz, GetDeleted -_-, iJokaa, Sigma
03-30-2011, 02:48 AM #2
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
At-least someone decided to release this. I have known about this for a while but never really bothered with it.

I guess one semi-private command it public now :P.
03-30-2011, 02:50 AM #3
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post

I have some questions for you (I'll PM you) about something you might find interesting but I cannot get to work right (black screen FTW? lol)
03-30-2011, 02:50 AM #4
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
At-least someone decided to release this. I have known about this for a while but never really bothered with it.

I guess one semi-private command it public now :P.

what are you the new elitemossy?

got all the elite hax but save them for a rainy day No

The following 4 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

daswiftguy, DEREKTROTTER, DiJiTaLNiCk, The-Don
03-30-2011, 02:57 AM #5
sup bro we havent talked in forever!!

cant believe people dont know this stuff!

anyway, I hope I talk to u soon
03-30-2011, 03:02 AM #6
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
what are you the new elitemossy?

got all the elite hax but save them for a rainy day No

you know how happy you just made derrick(pcfreak) lol
03-30-2011, 03:28 AM #7
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
To me, I have always been as good as mossy, its just people were dick-riding him too much too see it. MANY people have also told me that they think I am more skilled, which pleases me. I do respect mossy and his work though. At last now others besides me will actually been seen in the public eye now that mossy has "retired".

The following user thanked pcfreak30 for this useful post:

TheFallen
03-30-2011, 03:48 AM #8
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
i dont respect mossy much. as he calls us all leechers but hey.. He leeche dthe ffviewer from bucN. edited it. and then sold it for money..

thats the same as changing a name in his patch..

The following 2 users say thank you to DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

GetDeleted -_-, TheFallen
03-30-2011, 04:01 AM #9
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
i dont respect mossy much. as he calls us all leechers but hey.. He leeche dthe ffviewer from bucN. edited it. and then sold it for money..

thats the same as changing a name in his patch..

I respect mossy for his skills/abilities, not his actions.

The following user thanked pcfreak30 for this useful post:

egoDream
03-30-2011, 04:05 AM #10
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
I respect mossy for his skills/abilities, not his actions.

his patches are good. but he leeches scripts from other people. *COUGH UNKN0WN COUGH*

The following user thanked DiJiTaLNiCk for this useful post:

Daddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo