04-21-2011, 03:21 AM #1
Spraze
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, i recently prestige hacked my account to 9th.
All went well
Then i had to download the 1.12 patch, it WONT DOWNLOAD! it goes to a grey screen then says loading then says An error occurred during the download operation (80710092) :cry:

I have restarted my PS3, Re-set up my network settings, Restarted my router, Stopped the patchblocker.

I really, really need to download this patch to play :( PLEASE! /facepalm
04-21-2011, 05:54 PM #2
Originally posted by Atomik View Post
Well, i recently prestige hacked my account to 9th.
All went well
Then i had to download the 1.12 patch, it WONT DOWNLOAD! it goes to a grey screen then says loading then says An error occurred during the download operation (80710092) :cry:

I have restarted my PS3, Re-set up my network settings, Restarted my router, Stopped the patchblocker.

It might not be you, PSN's been down for a while. It may have gone down while you were doing this.

I hope I answered your question and good luck :whistle: :p
04-24-2011, 05:44 PM #3
Merkii
Former Staff
PSN is down right now that could be the problem if you don't think it is Backup your ps3 re format it and try. Make sure you back it up so you don't lose downloads
04-25-2011, 06:12 AM #4
Originally posted by Atomik View Post
Well, i recently prestige hacked my account to 9th.
All went well

Just hope PSN get back up soon so you may download 1.12.

If the problem persists. I'm always available to be PM'd for help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo