06-05-2009, 11:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just thought i would share a couple of things i spotted in the mw2 gameplay.
first: the main gun you will use in Cliffhanger will be a silenced ACR with heartbeat sensor. it looks like it fires like an M4 (automatic)
second: you can either find or have as a secondary weapon an ak47 with red dot sight.
third: you will be called Roach. so it will be roach n soap on the sas missions but i dont know about the other missions (if there is a different one)
Happy
06-06-2009, 12:01 AM #2
Originally posted by chunky975 View Post
just thought i would share a couple of things i spotted in the mw2 gameplay.
first: the main gun you will use in Cliffhanger will be a silenced ACR with heartbeat sensor. it looks like it fires like an M4 (automatic)
second: you can either find or have as a secondary weapon an ak47 with red dot sight.
third: you will be called Roach. so it will be roach n soap on the sas missions but i dont know about the other missions (if there is a different one)
Happy

Soap is the Captain. I was shocked when i figured that out like, 10 minutes ago....lol
06-06-2009, 02:19 AM #3
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
Originally posted by bugzbunny2794 View Post
Soap is the Captain. I was shocked when i figured that out like, 10 minutes ago....lol

promotion ftw Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo