Post: TeamCystic™ 2011 ★| PS3 Trickshotting Clan! ★ | Competitive ★| RECRUITING NOW! ★
09-11-2011, 11:43 PM #1
xCarlD1994x
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mods Close, Cystic Ended. Im In Reach, if anyone wants to join Reach you must have a HD PVR and can trickshot/feed, Sub ReachSnipingHHQ.
Last edited by xCarlD1994x ; 12-14-2011 at 10:50 PM.
09-12-2011, 12:05 AM #2
in the 1st episode one of the clips was setup

ill tryout anyways!
09-12-2011, 12:15 AM #3
xCarlD1994x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by deathpwnag3 View Post

ill tryout anyways!

Which kill you on about, like I said Episode 1 was pretty shit and add me Cystic_Blam

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by deathpwnag3 View Post

ill tryout anyways!

lol your probs on about the Vile kill on underpass. Wuzz added that
09-12-2011, 12:21 AM #4
Originally posted by xCarlD1994x View Post
Which kill you on about, like I said Episode 1 was pretty shit and add me Cystic_Blam

Ok will add

the one where he got a temper shot on underpass
0:30 to be exact
plus they are in the same clan
09-12-2011, 12:29 AM #5
SiLeNceR-
Save Point
TeamCystic™ is a Trickshotting/Feeds Clan. The Leader of the Clan is Cystic_Dizzle and the Co-Leaders are Cystic_Blam & Cystic_Venom, Im Cystic_Blam. We play for fun and try to create killcams for upcoming killcam episodes, at the moment we have released four episodes but some of them are released in different spaces of times due to inactivity which wont be a problem anymore. Most of us come from the UK but we have Clan Members from countries around the world such as USA, Sweden & Canada.

We already have a sick editor who is my friend and he is called iKevz, this is his channel - You must login or register to view this content. all there vids got deleted so theres not much to see.

We have three clan members who have an HD PVR aswell so we have enough recorders. Here is a link for our YouTube Channel -You must login or register to view this content.

If you are interested in Joining just contact either Cystic_Dizzle, Cystic_Blam or Cystic_Venom and we will give you a trial to see if your good enough at trickshotting/killfeeds or not. If you are accepted in the clan. we will ask you to make an Cystic account but we'd rather not to use real names in the clan account e.g. Cystic_Ben or something like that. We will then give you a Challenge Lobby and all of the clan members will be staying at 9th Prestige Level 70. We could also be looking for a Challenge Lobby host as well just so its easier to get a Challenge Lobby instead of spending ages trying to find one on Bypass.

When you have joined the clan we expect you to come mostly every day/night as we dont want inactivity. If you are offline for 7 Days+ you will be removed from the clan unless you have a reason for example Gone away on holiday or your PS3 Broke.

This is the roster of the clan so far:

Cystic_Dizzle
Cystic_Venom
Cystic_Blam
Cystic_Wuzz
Cystic_Wheat
Cystic_Flow
Cystic_Fuzzy
Cystic_Dazee
Cystic_Echo
Cystic_Flame
Cystic_Tubbs

Inactive/Cba to come on basically

Cystic_Dream
Cystic_Blitz
Cystic_Wheat
Cystic_Karma
Cystic_Tubbs

Here is our four killcam episodes just to show you guys how good we are or whatever. Episode 1 is kinda shit tbh as it was a different editor etc.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

How exactly do you try people out for feeds? I'm perfect for feeds. No PVR until 2 months from now. Do any of the recorders play BO. If they do they can get my BO clips.
09-12-2011, 06:20 PM #6
xCarlD1994x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiLeNceR
How exactly do you try people out for feeds? I'm perfect for feeds. No PVR until 2 months from now. Do any of the recorders play BO. If they do they can get my BO clips.

Maybe by sending videos etc?
10-01-2011, 02:52 AM #7
xCarlD1994x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiLeNceR

Erm you can join if you want, ive got a PVR so ill record your black ops clips sometime
10-01-2011, 07:05 PM #8
SiLeNceR-
Save Point
Erm you can join if you want, ive got a PVR so ill record your black ops clips sometime

Okay. I'll join. But I can't be on EVERY day and EVERY night. I'm a busy guy...xD. Not to say that I'll be inactive, just cant be online EVERY day, besides, the whole point is to produce content for the youtube channel and I don't need to be online EVERY day to do that.
10-02-2011, 07:51 PM #9
i added you for a tryout names Rhysdowd..... love the vids Winky Winky
10-02-2011, 09:07 PM #10
Cant wait to try out! , Gonna be fukin awesome clan , im also an editor , if you need backup and erm yea , add me my name is QeBi Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo