01-08-2012, 07:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Free Mw2 Challenge lobby for ps3
To Be allowed in all you need to do is subscibe to this channel on youtube - You must login or register to view this content.

After that add - AshCreatorHD on ps3 and you will recieve a almost instant invite to my Lobbys Smile yay

here is some proof that i aint waisting your times (y)

Open All Today Some weekdays and all saturday and sunday:y:

If you want tenth and unlock all thats a different story i will have to get your account details go on your account and do it because i can infect people on mw2 only on cod5
01-08-2012, 08:03 PM #2
DinoFreak
I'm le back
cl are old to me :/
01-08-2012, 08:11 PM #3
Boi-1Da
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AshCreatorHD View Post
This is a Free Mw2 Challenge lobby for ps3
To Be allowed in all you need to do is subscibe to this channel on youtube - You must login or register to view this content.

After that add - AshCreatorHD on ps3 and you will recieve a almost instant invite to my Lobbys Smile yay

If you want tenth and unlock all thats a different story i will have to get your account details go on your account and do it because i can infect people on mw2 only on cod5

I'm already level 70 10th but never got my prestige token on mw3 will your lobby give me my token?? lol Smile

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by AshCreatorHD View Post
This is a Free Mw2 Challenge lobby for ps3

Btw I just subed! (BrendonB39) soooo add my PSN: Bdot Bergie32!
01-09-2012, 11:13 PM #4
H1T
Haxor!
Subbed
iSad AwesomeHiT_Sa
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM #5
anthoo93
Bounty hunter
subbed, my yt: anthoo93 , my psn: Sera_Play
01-09-2012, 11:24 PM #6
Insidious
Save Point