05-17-2012, 06:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a tutorial I made on HOW to edit the .zone for an mw2 patch. I only give one example of a mod, but the purpose of the video was how to actually extract the zone etc and do a few basic edits... (for n00bz)

Please DONT hate, its not meant for ADVANCED patch makers but perhaps for those who are just starting out....

Please watch ....

The following 7 users say thank you to xForbiddenModz for this useful post:

$snowman, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, jets, Rustled Jimmies, Teamrider, UnboundUser
05-17-2012, 10:54 AM #2
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xForbiddenModz View Post
This is a tutorial I made on HOW to edit the .zone for an mw2 patch. I only give one example of a mod, but the purpose of the video was how to actually extract the zone etc and do a few basic edits... (for n00bz)

Please DONT hate, its not meant for ADVANCED patch makers but perhaps for those who are just starting out....

Please watch ....

Nice Tutorial. You Could Make A Part 2 and part 3 And So On. Obviousy Up To You But I Think That Could Be Good As This Was Easy To Follow And Understand. If You Do Make A Part 2 Post It In Here Instead Of Have Loads Of Threads. It Will Be Good As No-One Has Gone Really Into Detail On Editing The patch_mp.ff zones. So It Would Be Good. I'm Sure People Would Be Happy To Help You If There Were Things You Didn't Know Or Wern't Sure On How To Do Them.But Anyway Nice Tutorial Mate.
05-17-2012, 12:05 PM #3
CrimsonEcho
Space Ninja
This is a tutorial I made on HOW to edit the .zone for an mw2 patch. I only give one example of a mod, but the purpose of the video was how to actually extract the zone etc and do a few basic edits... (for n00bz)

Please watch ....

When i extract zone from fastfile i get an error but the patch still extrats but doesnt say the "0 Min, 0 Sec" Is this a blackk screen problem?
05-17-2012, 05:32 PM #4
Baby-panama
Bounty hunter
Nice Tut.And Easy to learn.
05-17-2012, 09:13 PM #5
bluer105
I defeated!
Changing the text scroll is very self explain, but yet there's some people out there....
05-17-2012, 10:20 PM #6
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]

Please watch ....

Very nice tutorial man! Awesome face
05-17-2012, 11:01 PM #7
X-RAY200
Little One
Nice tutorial. You might want to add more to make it better though. Winky Winky
05-17-2012, 11:10 PM #8
Inspiration
Trustworthy Level 2
Off to a good start on these forums Smile
06-18-2012, 07:56 PM #9
No need to use bad English and (Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Fucking Word) chill the fuck out
06-21-2012, 12:11 PM #10
maybe could do a vid of more advanced things in zone Smile like changing background color and tht stuff Happy (intended for noobs)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo