06-30-2012, 04:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is based off of You must login or register to view this content.'s post You must login or register to view this content. so big thanks to him:

Need
back up of MW2 or downloaded PSN version.

0). Hidden Emblems already in ui_mp.ff (no custom ones though)
You must login or register to view this content.

1). Download this plugin for photoshop You must login or register to view this content. you will need it later or starting whichever way you chose to use this tut. To add this plugin put here; C :\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Plug-Ins\

2). Create emblem/title however you want and have a look down to see how to save the file as a dds in photoshop.

4). For single Textures save as the first one as it will not matter, for higher detail chose DXT5.

5). Open hxd to your newly created .dds file

6). remove the header this shows a DXT1 header.

7). after header is removed select all.

Cool Man (aka Tustin). now open the ui_mp.ff in your favorite ff viewer/zone editor.

9). Once open go to the ui_mp.zone in hxd and search for a cardtitle or cardicon.

10 ). paste write your dds image ONE null byte over (cardicon_name. or cardtitle_name.) (the . will be 00 ((a null byte)) ) (paste write image here) and fill with null bytes if too small until you see the ÿÿÿÿ's.

11). once done save the ui_mp.zone and save the ui_mp.ff and put on PS3 in what back up you have of the DISK or downloaded PSN version on your CFW PS3.

Credits

Buc-Shotz
Doggy_Shizz
Exigoan
The Cod modding Wiki
Photoshop devs
Albanian
Last edited by FuntCase ; 07-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to FuntCase for this useful post:

Daddy, daswiftguy, Doggy_Shizz, Dr. Mayham, zL_j8hnb, Kitty=^.^=, JokerRey, mastersdinner, primetime43, rickeym09, Roy944, Rustled Jimmies, Taylor, T_m_b07, UnboundUser, X-RAY200, xePixTvx
07-01-2012, 01:51 AM #2
Good shit.
07-01-2012, 01:56 AM #3
Default Avatar
MLB
Pretty sick bro nice tutorial, post this in the tutorial section!
07-01-2012, 03:57 AM #4
Nice you can do alot more with this though textures edits, fonts, background images custom, custom loadscreens, models etc but I have a question how do you do font edits I have tried and failed at that
07-01-2012, 05:11 AM #5
Jango
I love my kitteh
Can other people see it or just the hoster?
07-01-2012, 10:36 AM #6
Originally posted by Shizz View Post
Nice you can do alot more with this though textures edits, fonts, background images custom, custom loadscreens, models etc but I have a question how do you do font edits I have tried and failed at that

that's in the font files in the codepost
07-01-2012, 10:46 AM #7
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Jango View Post

only the hoster can see this.

example if you replace the cardtitle bloodspalt boom head shot with the sunbather title which is shown in the video the people in the lobby will see the bloodsplat card title not the sunbather, only the host will see the sunbather title.

the only way to get the people in the lobby to see this would be someone how to enable the title and make it shown up in the title section without replacing any.

The following user thanked TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

FuntCase
07-01-2012, 11:09 AM #8
Originally posted by Jango View Post

its the same as the camo's, only on your ps3
07-01-2012, 11:35 AM #9
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by XtensionModz View Post
MW2 Custom Emblems and Titles

Nice work! :y: Too lazy to even attempt this though....
07-01-2012, 03:24 PM #10
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nice Harry :wub:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo