07-17-2012, 09:27 PM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Hello everyone. I thought it would be best to combine all my services into 1 thread.

This thread applies to both XBOX and PS3 but each platform has different services.

PS3

For PS3 I offer a recovery service. I know a bunch of kids post free lobbies all the time, but if you want a quick and quality modding service for an account without any worries of you account getting jacked, then this is for you.

You get:

1. Any Prestige
  2. Any Rank
  3. Unlock ALL
  4. Any Stats

The Cost: $5

How to Order: Go to
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 PS3 Recoveries and order from there.

XBOX

For XBOX I offer recoveries, lobby rentals, and "slots" which is just purely unlock all and a mod menu to play with.

Lobby Rentals Include:

1. A mod menu with a bunch of cool shit!
  2. Ability to invite anyone
  3. Unlock all

The Cost:

• $60 for 15 minutes
  • $120 for 30 minutes
  • $180 for 45 minutes
  • $240 for 60 minutes

How to Order: Go to You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 Lobby Rentals.

Lobby Slots Include:

1. Unlock ALL
  2. A mod menu while getting your unlocks

*You do hang around in the lobby. You get your mods and leave.*

The Cost: $20

How to Order:
Go to
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 Unlock ALL & Mod Menu

MW2 Recoveries Include:

1. Partial unlocks
  2. Stat mod
  3. Prestige and rank mods
  4. Modded Class Names

How to Order:
Go to
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 Challenge Recovery
07-17-2012, 11:42 PM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Hello everyone. I thought it would be best to combine all my services into 1 thread.

This thread applies to both XBOX and PS3 but each platform has different services.

PS3

For PS3 I offer a recovery service. I know a bunch of kids post free lobbies all the time, but if you want a quick and quality modding service for an account without any worries of you account getting jacked, then this is for you.

You get:

1. Any Prestige
  2. Any Rank
  3. Unlock ALL
  4. Any Stats

How to Order: Go to
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 PS3 Recoveries and order from there.

XBOX

For XBOX I offer recoveries, lobby rentals, and "slots" which is just purely unlock all and a mod menu to play with.

Lobby Rentals Include:

1. A mod menu with a bunch of cool shit!
  2. Ability to invite anyone
  3. Unlock all

The Cost:

• $60 for 15 minutes
  • $120 for 30 minutes
  • $180 for 45 minutes
  • $240 for 60 minutes

How to Order: Go to You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 Lobby Rentals.

Lobby Slots Include:

1. Unlock ALL
  2. A mod menu while getting your unlocks

*You do hang around in the lobby. You get your mods and leave.*

The Cost: $20

How to Order:
Go to
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 Unlock ALL & Mod Menu

MW2 Recoveries Include:

1. Partial unlocks
  2. Stat mod
  3. Prestige and rank mods
  4. Modded Class Names

How to Order:
Go to
You must login or register to view this content. and click on the button for MW2 Challenge Recovery

That is that you have a sick site for this. Really professional and reliable.
07-18-2012, 12:01 AM #3
I'm not flaming but why would you charge that much money ect. for just a challenge lobby? I know some people can't host but if they can't I'm sure they can't afford that much money. Also nice pcfreak to help out the community :y: :p
07-19-2012, 05:51 AM #4
Inspiration
Trustworthy Level 2
$240 for an hour?
07-22-2012, 05:31 AM #5
nubsw
Save Point
i just paid him for the $5 recovery last week, still no reovery done..... unhappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo