08-01-2012, 04:31 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
PREMIER-GAMER - Some shader and positioning help
K-Brizzle - A few functions and concepts
Yamato247 - Shaders
TheFallen - For recording Awesome face
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 08-01-2012 at 04:34 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

$snowman, 6jarjar6, ADAM594, aerosoul94, BigMel1, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, CentralModz819, Chi-Town_Modz, ChromeVisionz, CleanMODSHD, CodingHoster, daswiftguy, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Dr. Dre, FuntCase, Harry, I am Mara, iMCSx, IVisionsI, Vilerage, Jeremy, KCxFTW, KingcreekS, Kush Friendly, LightModz, JokerRey, M26-_-LOBBYS, MaJiiCz, User23434, Nakafreak, Neff, notoriousCFW, Pro Era, Cmd-X, Restxrt Modz, rimka06510, ICS Vortex, say-say123, SNOWBALL105, TheFallen, This-Guyy, Tony Stark, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xMr_Adams-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xXBUDxZILLAXx
08-01-2012, 04:58 AM #11
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

holy shit you're obsessed with this thing.
08-01-2012, 04:59 AM #12
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

I think you really should release the base, that way real modders have a new and cool base to work with, I would definitely use it and start a new patch from scratch. It would something different, which we need.
08-01-2012, 05:01 AM #13
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
holy shit you're obsessed with this thing.

UHH HAVE YOU SEEN IT? it's sexy as shit

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by X View Post
I think you really should release the base, that way real modders have a new and cool base to work with, I would definitely use it and start a new patch from scratch. It would something different, which we need.

possibly... but it seems more people are interested in apple juise Needa

The following 2 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

TheFallen
08-01-2012, 05:05 AM #14
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

of course, but I'm just saying.. But a lot of people like apple juice, you had this cumming.
08-01-2012, 05:09 AM #15
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
of course, but I'm just saying.. But a lot of people like apple juice, you had this cumming.

that is very tru, i myself liek apple juise Needa

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

Cmd-X
08-01-2012, 05:48 AM #16

You're in it for teh rep :carling:
08-01-2012, 05:50 AM #17
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
You're in it for teh rep :carling:

psssh. duh :carling:
08-01-2012, 05:54 AM #18
psssh. duh :carling:

yo go to the shoutbox I haz an idea.
08-01-2012, 06:50 AM #19
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
I think you really should release the base, that way real modders have a new and cool base to work with

Real modders can make their own base :carling:

Edit: Mother of God You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheFallen ; 08-01-2012 at 06:53 AM. Reason: bcuz fok u das y

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo