08-01-2012, 04:31 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
PREMIER-GAMER - Some shader and positioning help
K-Brizzle - A few functions and concepts
Yamato247 - Shaders
TheFallen - For recording Awesome face
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 08-01-2012 at 04:34 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

$snowman, 6jarjar6, ADAM594, aerosoul94, BigMel1, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, CentralModz819, Chi-Town_Modz, ChromeVisionz, CleanMODSHD, CodingHoster, daswiftguy, DEREKTROTTER, Insight, Dr. Dre, FuntCase, Harry, I am Mara, iMCSx, IVisionsI, Vilerage, Jeremy, KCxFTW, KingcreekS, Kush Friendly, LightModz, JokerRey, M26-_-LOBBYS, MaJiiCz, User23434, Nakafreak, Neff, notoriousCFW, Pro Era, Cmd-X, Restxrt Modz, rimka06510, ICS Vortex, say-say123, SNOWBALL105, TheFallen, This-Guyy, Tony Stark, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xMr_Adams-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xXBUDxZILLAXx
08-01-2012, 12:23 PM #20
BvB-09r-_-N!c0
♥{ NicoBvB90 }♥
Uhhhh HOT Claps
08-01-2012, 12:31 PM #21
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Well here it is, ENJOY! (Also I fixed the background shader; the background shader now fills the whole screen unlike in the video)

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

Quick question was this inspired by the Tree Patch? :/
08-01-2012, 12:50 PM #22
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Oh shit.....................<Happy apple juise FTW! Needa
08-01-2012, 01:10 PM #23
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
i like apple juise Needa
08-01-2012, 02:03 PM #24
LightModz
League Champion
Hey guys, here's a preview of my newest and final menu! It's for 1.11 but I think you guys will like it. I may or may not release the base, it all depends on how I'm feeling this next week. :p I'm definitely making a final patch and I'm 100% sure that I'll be releasing that.

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

dude release this! mw2 needs some new menu bases and this looks good and differnt to all the others.
08-01-2012, 03:24 PM #25
T_m_b07
I defeated!

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

i like orange juise :fa:

nice base
08-01-2012, 04:07 PM #26

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

I say don't release because if you do then people will edit and call it theirs and leave you no credit.
08-01-2012, 05:47 PM #27
JokerRey
League Champion

Credits:

Me - Making the menu
Yamato247 - Shaders

So Sexyyy Smile
08-01-2012, 06:14 PM #28
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
very unique but im not keen on it

would be frustrating if you had a lot of menu options