Post: ProjectRedDot by xRobertDavisx and TaccoHD 1.11 Enjoy!!!
08-30-2012, 11:30 PM #1
TaccoHD
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Credits too:
EliteMossy
DEREKTROTTER
BiG_RedDoT
MrRedDoT
GhettoLobbies
NBK
TheFallen
TheUnkn0wn
dconnor
vampytwist
LightModz
JokerRey
Cmd-X
xRobertDavisx
TaccoHD

:alpaca:Hey guys this is a patch made by xRobertDavisx and me this patch is a edit of red dot city v6.6 with added functions and added red dot city v3 v6.6 original v6.7 and private patch Reaper It used the 6.6 menu base But have changed the coloring of text in the menu (flashes different colors)
Give it a try Smile

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
youTube link:
Last edited by TaccoHD ; 09-03-2012 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Added to credits,Updated patch I think let me know

The following 17 users say thank you to TaccoHD for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, Devil Child, flip2327, ForgivenxModz, ImCreativeModdz, ITheHiddenZoneI, Jacob-And-Britt, jeffmysterio619, LightModz, JokerRey, Mend2011, Master Ro, tennistalan, VerbzGFX, riggstq, xInfuzeModz, xMr_Adams-

The following 16 users groaned at TaccoHD for this awful post:

-Zane, FuntCase, iiToYz, IVisionsI, J, M26-_-LOBBYS, Media907, primetime43, Cmd-X, Rustled Jimmies, Taylor, TheJaRniBoi, X-RAY200, zebhard
08-31-2012, 02:58 AM #20
-Zane
Gym leader
Ok Patch. But honestly gonna say stop editingand posting yu did a color chang and added a few text not done with vid but ok patch Nicce work
08-31-2012, 02:59 AM #21
Originally posted by TaccoHD View Post
Will record it later on Happy, Gaspkay: Smile

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

One watch the video before you post and you can see what has been done, Two read above before posting not being harsh or anything but it has a preview above you with a direct link to the video and As I posted some of the stuff which has been done.:alpaca:

this not xRobertDavisx work he would of help you lot more then adding add flashing colors
but still i don't give a fuck it still a ugly ass edit of rdc 6.6 why would you edit rdc 6.6 no one likes it till xRobertDavisx say he help you your not a leech
08-31-2012, 03:47 AM #22
TaccoHD
I am error
Originally posted by FLYBoy990 View Post
this not xRobertDavisx work he would of help you lot more then adding add flashing colors
but still i don't give a fuck it still a ugly ass edit of rdc 6.6 why would you edit rdc 6.6 no one likes it till xRobertDavisx say he help you your not a leech

You just more or less repeated what you said before? I don't care whether it's a rdc edit So what, it's a thread, and a edit don't cry over it.

The following user groaned TaccoHD for this awful post:

J
08-31-2012, 04:08 AM #23
You just more or less repeated what you said before? I don't care whether it's a rdc edit So what, it's a thread, and a edit don't cry over it.

not crying you just made a point less ass thread which no one cares about cuz it a dumbass edit of rdc with flashing letter hahhaha

this what you said

patch It used the 6.6 menu base But have changed the coloring of text in the menu (flashes different colors) WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE coloring of text in the menu flashes different colors
Last edited by FLYBoy990 ; 08-31-2012 at 04:12 AM.
08-31-2012, 10:20 AM #24
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
most dumb edit i seen yet because all he did was add flashes different colors changed the coloring of text hmm leech er till i see xRobertDavisx say he help you on this patch your not a leech but still shitt edit this not xRobertDavisx work he would of help you lot more then adding add flashing colors people call this nice they just got bad tasty in patches because it same 6.6 rdc patch but with flashing colors and changed the coloring of text i don't like talk shit but wen i see dumb as post like this it make me talk really i don't know how code so i really dont like talk shit

Actually xRobertDavisx edited all of this
Tacco just helped.
:rainbowcry:

The following 2 users say thank you to BrinkerzHD for this useful post:

J, UnHolyModz
08-31-2012, 10:43 AM #25
not crying you just made a point less ass thread which no one cares about cuz it a dumbass edit of rdc with flashing letter hahhaha

this what you said

patch It used the 6.6 menu base But have changed the coloring of text in the menu (flashes different colors) WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE coloring of text in the menu flashes different colors

Not being funny kid, but your obviously having so much fun crying over this to watch the video... If you actually watched it you would see what we did, we added Message Menu, Spam Menu, A few extra options, Noise when you move, flashing text, Message bar and to round it off, all of the other RedDotCity patches. Go and cry to your mum little boy

The following user thanked xRobertDavisx for this useful post:

riggstq

The following user groaned xRobertDavisx for this awful post:

J
08-31-2012, 01:48 PM #26
LightModz
League Champion
Credits too:
EliteMossy
DEREKTROTTER
BiG_RedDoT
MrRedDoT
GhettoLobbies
NBK
TheFallen
TheUnkn0wn
xRobertDavisx
TaccoHD

:alpaca:Hey guys this is a patch made by xRobertDavisx and me this patch is a edit of red dot city v6.6 with added functions and added red dot city v3 v6.6 original v6.7 and private patch Reaper It used the 6.6 menu base But have changed the coloring of text in the menu (flashes different colors)
Give it a try Smile

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
youTube link:

u forgot dconnor,vampytwist for credits

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

J
08-31-2012, 04:26 PM #27
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xRobertDavisx View Post
Not being funny kid, but your obviously having so much fun crying over this to watch the video... If you actually watched it you would see what we did, we added Message Menu, Spam Menu, A few extra options, Noise when you move, flashing text, Message bar and to round it off, all of the other RedDotCity patches. Go and cry to your mum little boy

your calling him a kid when your also a kid :blank:
08-31-2012, 05:27 PM #28
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by Tortures View Post
your calling him a kid when your also a kid :blank:

He's 17 :blank:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo