The following 5 users say thank you to BuFu_EVO for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, Pro Era, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, Zuraa

The following 2 users groaned at BuFu_EVO for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, oC_zUnKnOwNx
10-06-2012, 09:26 PM #29
bluer105
I defeated!
Originally posted by lunarnightmare View Post
It really doesn't matter now-a-days everyone copies or edits someones patch... Cmon your going to tell me you made your patch straight from scratch? Most of these patches are edited.. Called there own ex: lightmodz he edited DT Blackrain is he a leacher for editing his patch.. No disrespect and all but all i see are people being called leachers and shit , pisses me off.

I actually did make my chickhen patch from scratch. Put yourself in my shoes and explain to me how this is ok.
10-06-2012, 09:35 PM #30
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by bluer105 View Post
I actually did make my chickhen patch from scratch. Put yourself in my shoes and explain to me how this is ok.

If i put myself in your shoes i wouldn't really care for the edit at least it was good enough so that he wanted to edit. I doubt you made the patch from scratch to. Never said this is ok but why do people have to cry over a old ass game that no one plays?
10-06-2012, 09:54 PM #31
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by bluer105 View Post

1. u didnt make it
2. u changed the infections and the say menu
3. u added a little zone so u think its yours
4. am not groaning at you for editing, am groaning cause u said menu base u edited u didnt use his base.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by lunarnightmare View Post
If i put myself in your shoes i wouldn't really care for the edit at least it was good enough so that he wanted to edit. I doubt you made the patch from scratch to. Never said this is ok but why do people have to cry over a old ass game that no one plays?

its 1.13 not GSC lightmodz did a great job with blackrain just as Cmd, Jokeray, but this is 1.13 i mean its not hard to make a patch on 1.13 you know.
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM #32
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!
u wanna call it a leech i can just say u all leeched from infinty ward they created it the zone, patch and dvars... And i said it was a base cos i deleted 90% of the functions and fixed a futher 5% iv even got the patch i called a base on my other computer tht im getting back next week tht was sub 1 > sub 14 and all funtions removed. further more this hasnt been released! and bluer105 i didnt even say i made this from scratch n i left credit everwhere ! least i dont steal credit... COFF"BLADEZMODZ" COFF"RDC"
10-09-2012, 06:39 PM #33
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by EVO View Post
u wanna call it a leech i can just say u all leeched from infinty ward they created it the zone, patch and dvars... And i said it was a base cos i deleted 90% of the functions and fixed a futher 5% iv even got the patch i called a base on my other computer tht im getting back next week tht was sub 1 > sub 14 and all funtions removed. further more this hasnt been released! and bluer105 i didnt even say i made this from scratch n i left credit everwhere ! least i dont steal credit... COFF"BLADEZMODZ" COFF"RDC"

preview? You must login or register to view this content. is this not your patch? and why did u call it v7.9 were is v8, v7, v6, v5, v4, v3, v2, v1?
10-09-2012, 09:58 PM #34
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheDonAlex View Post
preview? You must login or register to view this content. is this not your patch? and why did u call it v7.9 were is v8, v7, v6, v5, v4, v3, v2, v1?

never released certain versions I have called it v7.9 cos i had 7 diffrent versions if you must no and .9 would be the amount of times i fixed bugs or changed something minor... the patch thr isnt the same version and like it says on my download thr bcp edit so i even called it edit think before you write please.
10-10-2012, 08:24 PM #35
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by EVO View Post
never released certain versions I have called it v7.9 cos i had 7 diffrent versions if you must no and .9 would be the amount of times i fixed bugs or changed something minor... the patch thr isnt the same version and like it says on my download thr bcp edit so i even called it edit think before you write please.

lets not argue, lets just leave it as this you did not use his base you edited his infections and his say menu u took off one or 2 stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo