10-20-2012, 09:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry guys, my little brother did something to my PS3 and the patch went away. This lobby is closed :(
Last edited by Miranda Kerr ; 11-07-2012 at 12:52 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Miranda Kerr for this useful post:

ashton15, bradr42, Cantseemehomie, Eddie Vedder, elliotxyz, FOXHOUND, George_Xiong, Glass Attack, Hacks 'n' Mods, ife, ignitez, infogamer, jayjay10, jessejamezzz, jonjo97s, Kenny*, LilPersi, Lucy Pinder, shinner123, Shyrai123, SooIced, Spongebob., sulfer, SwT-True-SkilzZ, taxidragon, True_Wannabe, Vaanq, WINNERS_CIRCLE24, xMiikey-HD
11-02-2012, 06:25 AM #47
Originally posted by Hacks
Well it would have been nice to have some notification that your ps3 is down, eg daying your lobby is temporarily closed as then people won't be left waiting on you for a while, no offence, but theres been lots of unlegit services on here.

Hasn't really been down, most of the time it works and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure why, I've tried troubleshooting it many times. I can assure you that this lobby is 100% legit.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I guess I can use this time to say it will be down for 12-13 hours. I will invite everybody that sends a request from now till then as soon as I get back on. Thanks for your patience.Outie
11-02-2012, 07:54 AM #48
Originally posted by MysticNinja View Post
Hey NGU,

So I finally got my 3.55 PS3 to work with the help of a few people on here. So, to give back I would like to host a modded lobby 24/7. Its actually pretty fun for me and my friends to help other people.

These are the steps to get in:
1)Thank this post.
2)Quote this post
3)Send me a message on PSN saying NGU
my ID in Mystic-KMEAW
Needa

Stuff you may get:
-Any Prestige between 7 and 11
-Level 70
-Unlock all for all pistols
-Unlock all for Barret and Intervention
-UAV/Aim Assist
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Wall Hack
-Super SOH
-Laser Mod

I do not have to do this, I am choosing to. So if you join the lobby screaming and saying stuff, I will kick you without any warnings.
Please be patient with your invite.

my PSN ID is: Mystic-KMEAW

If you want everything unlocked you will have to send me your login info. This is also free Smile
I don't know any other way so if you don't feel comfortable doing this then i'm sorry haha

Nice lobby i add you , I thank and Rep Winky Winky
11-02-2012, 02:41 PM #49
Hey NGU,

So I finally got my 3.55 PS3 to work with the help of a few people on here. So, to give back I would like to host a modded lobby 24/7. Its actually pretty fun for me and my friends to help other people.

1)Thank this post.
2)Quote this post
my ID in Mystic-KMEAW
Needa

Stuff you may get:
-Level 70
-UAV/Aim Assist
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Wall Hack
-Super SOH
-Laser Mod

I do not have to do this, I am choosing to. So if you join the lobby screaming and saying stuff, I will kick you without any warnings.

If you want everything unlocked you will have to send me your login info. This is also free Smile
I don't know any other way so if you don't feel comfortable doing this then i'm sorry haha

Thanks dude<3 can I have 10th lvl 70 maybe or something Happy psn is oSimpL
11-06-2012, 11:49 AM #50
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Hey NGU,

1)Thank this post.
2)Quote this post
my ID in Mystic-KMEAW
Needa

Stuff you may get:
-Level 70
-UAV/Aim Assist
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Wall Hack
-Super SOH
-Laser Mod

Add: DJ_xSellize
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM #51
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
uav and aim assist pls bro psn:jonjo97
Hey NGU,

1)Thank this post.
2)Quote this post
my ID in Mystic-KMEAW
Needa

Stuff you may get:
-Level 70
-UAV/Aim Assist
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Wall Hack
-Super SOH
-Laser Mod

11-06-2012, 01:55 PM #52
BadBoyXxX
Bounty hunter
added me plz Latin1985
11-06-2012, 03:07 PM #53
Rgabe96
Save Point

Hey NGU,

1)Thank this post.
2)Quote this post
my ID in Mystic-KMEAW
Needa

Stuff you may get:
-Level 70
-UAV/Aim Assist
-Super Jump
-Super Speed
-Wall Hack
-Super SOH
-Laser Mod

Psn : west99boy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo