10-28-2009, 12:21 PM #1
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WELCOME

Yes we're back!

WE DO EVERY KIND OF BOOSTING!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by xXeRadicalXx View Post

WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.WE DO NOT ADD PEOPLE.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THAT MORE CLEAR.

News
28/10/09 ~ MW2 Thread Made
22/11/09 ~ First Boosting Games of MW2 were a sucess
23/11/09 ~ First S&Awesome face game! WE HAVE A WAY TO GET HOST AND LOCK LOBBIES THAT WORKS FOR US!
02/12/09 ~ 5000 Views on the thread!
17/12/09 ~ 400 Posts on thread, over 50 members on the site!
16/01/10 ~ New Site, New Clan
21/01/10 ~ 100 Members on the NEW site!
29/01/10 ~ 200 Members on the NEW site!
16/02/10 ~ 700 Posts on thread, over 290 members on the site!
18/02/10 ~ 300 Members on the NEW site!
29/03/10 ~ 800 Posts on thread!
10/04/10 ~ 400 Members on the NEW site!
21/05/10 ~ 900 Posts on thread!

Here are my basic rules

x. No Martydom.

x. When you spawn just throw all your nades ect away

x. If you do get killed by someone who is not following the rules do not take matters into your own hands. Do not kill him back if he kills you for a reason that is not necessary we will just back out next game kick him and will not let him boost with us. Only one player from each team will have the responsibility of killing rule breakers, the 2 hosts

x. Be peaceful, have a conversation while boosting no shouting ect

x. When the host tells you to be a quiet and not talk LISTEN. If you fail to follow instructions you will be added to the ignore list.

x. Treat us with respect. Do as you would like to done by

x. You may only be in this clan, multi clan rhymes with ban. No other groups
If you don't like that don't even post.

x. DON'T invite anybody, this just causes problems, the reason why we're the biggest and best is because we choose who we want to boost with specifically.

x. DON'T message me asking me if I'm boosting or when I'm boosting. If you do I'll say check the ngu thread and delete you.

x. Don't just post here and expect you to add me.

Clan Rules

Introduction

SBT is a site dedicated to helping our member's fast track to 10/55; 10/65; 10/70 or #1 on the Leaderboards by means of Boosting. SBT and its members through testing have developed intense strategies to help you meet your goals!

But of course SBT is also dedicated to ensuring a quality game every time. In order to do this, certain restrictions, rules and regulations have to be put into place. The follow is our users guide and Boosting Rules to help you achieve your goals!

BASIC BOOSTING RULES - (Applies to all boosting match types)
1. NO APPLICATION = NO BOOSTING!
2. LISTEN TO LOBBY LEADERS & STAFF
3. DO NOT KILL EVER!

ESSENTIAL RULES - (Applies to all boosting match types)

1. The host team is responsible for setting up the game, sending party invitations, and managing the overall game and lobby.

2. In Game Staff (or game host if no staff is present) are responsible for ensuring the quality of every game. They may at times correct your boosting to help improve the quality of the game. If an In-Game Staff Member (or Game Host) shoots you, they are trying to get your attention to correct your boosting!

3. When the game starts. Immediately toss your grenades, smoke, flash, etc. away – and Knife A Teammate For Match Bonus

4. If a random (non-member) joins your game, the highest ranking member in your room will decide what happens depending on the circumstance.

5. You must not:
- Kill anyone. Regardless of their actions. If someone is annoying you inform a Staff member and the situation will be assessed.
- If you are killed, Never retaliate. If a Staff member has killed you, it is for a reason and you were doing something wrong. Usually a staff member will discuss such issues with you in a private chart or post-game lobby
- Engage in inappropriate behavior. Such as throwing your nade's, planting C4 or Betty's, Knife battles etc.
- Shoot the opposite team after you have received your Match Bonus.

Breaking any of the Above Rules may result in probation, suspension, or permanent account ban.

RULES: DOMINATION BOOSTING
Open To: All Members

The Basic DOM Rules:
1. Do Not Kill EVER! At the start of the match Knife A Teammate For Match Bonus
2. Do Not Have Any offensive Perks
3. Get In And Get Out!
4. Do Not Crouch, Or Go Prone

Full Game Guide (MW2): In-Development

Basic DOM Game Guide:
- The game starts. Immediately toss your grenades, smoke, flares, etc. away
- Run to the appropriate flag. The correct flag to run to is specified on the site.
- Once at the flag DO NOT CAPTURE. Find your line and keep to it. Try not to infringe on the flag during this time.
- The team is hosting the game (Typically referred to as the Top Team), will capture the flag first No exceptions!
- If the bottom team is winning, then towards the end of the game (19Cool Man (aka Tustin) the top team will stall for the win.

You must not:
- Kill anyone. Regardless of their actions. If someone is annoying you inform a Staff member and the situation will be assessed.
- If you are killed, Never retaliate. If a Staff member has killed you, it is for a reason and you were doing something wrong. Usually a staff member will join the party and discuss such issues with you.
- Engage in inappropriate behavior. Such as throwing your nade's, planting C4 or Betty's, Knife battles etc.
- Never lie down or crouch as it slows the game down.
- Never shoot the opposite team for Match Bonus.

Breaking any of the Above Rules may result in probation, suspension, or permanent account ban.

RULES: RIOT SHIELD BOOSTING
Open To: Certified Members & Above / All Members*

*SBT Rank Order Rules In-Effect: Non-Certified Members only**, can be bumped out of any lobby for any Certified+ Member who wants the lobby spot!

**ONLY MT+ can bump any Certified+ Member out of a lobby (This is because, MT spends a significant amount of time working on the site and this limits their boosting time; so when then can boost: lobby priority is given to MT+)

The Basic Riot Rules:
1. Do Not Kill EVER! – Unless your partner tells you to kill him/her.
2. Do Not engage in inappropriate behavior
3. Do Not interfere with another team in ANY way
4. Do Not leave a match mid-game or before each partner has had a turn!

Full Game Guide (MW2): In-Development

Basic Game Guide:
- Pre-game: Set-up a Shield Class & Shooting Class
- When the lobby is full: Pick a Partner / or Partner is assigned by Lobby Host
- SBT CLAN TAGS MUST BE WORN!
- Game starts, All partners MUST switch to private chat with each other
-Find a spot to meet, and start!

Notes:
Once you meet, one will shoot at the others shield. This gives increments of points, about every 2 seconds. The first 5 increments are +500, then it drops to +100. You will get 2,500xp per run! *Take that IW* Have him shoot at you until you get your 5th +500. Then yell stop and the shooter will stop unloading on your shield. Then, you must wait 20 seconds after the last bullet was fired into the riot shield! This ensures that the next time you shoot him his points to back to +500 and not +100!

Repeat until game is over. It is recommended to plant and defuse the bomb, is more time and extra points! But please, plant and defuse it with about 8-10 seconds left to make sure the max amount of time is given to everyone.

The game should end with the score 4-3. The team getting the points (using the shields), will be the team who wins. Make sure the score ends 4-3! So plan your plants and defuses so the game will end according to 4-3.

RULES: KILL BOOSTING & CAGE MATCH BOOSTING
Open To: Certified Members & Above
Rules & Game Guide: See Kill Boosting forum

RULES: ACHIEVEMENT BOOSTING
Rules & Game Guide: See Achievement Boosting Guide

RULES: OTHER BOOSTING

CALL of DUTY: WORLD AT WAR Rules for DOM BOOSTING:
In-Game Step-By-Step Guide

- The host team is responsible for setting up the game, sending party invitations, and managing the overall game and lobby. If you are in the Party – YOU MUST STAY IN PARTY CHAT once the game has started.

- The game starts. Immediately toss your grenades, smoke, flares, etc. away

- Run to the appropriate flag. The correct flag to run to is specified on the site.

- Once at the flag DO NOT CAPTURE. Find your line and keep to it. Try not to infringe on the flag during this time.

- The team is hosting the game (Typically referred to as the Top Team), will capture the flag first No exceptions!

- The capturing starts and all that is required of you is that you move in and out of your line throughout the entire game. You will rank up and gain points fast.

- In Game Staff (or game host if no staff is present) are responsible for ensuring the quality of every game. They may at times correct your boosting to help improve the quality of the game.

- If a random (non-member) joins your game, the highest ranking member in your room will decide what happens depending on the circumstance.

- If the bottom team is winning, then towards the end of the game (19Cool Man (aka Tustin) the top team will stall for the win and may even capture the other flags.

You must not:

- If you are killed, Never retaliate. If a Staff member has killed you, it is for a reason and you were doing something wrong. Usually a staff member will join the party and discuss such issues with you.

- Never lie down and it is ill advised to crouch as it slows the game down.

- Shoot the opposite team after you have received your Match Bonus.

A Quality Match

A quality match has a very slow even score count
A quality match ends with a score spread of 1 or 2 points between the teams.
A quality match has no stalling
A quality match has no killing.
A quality match only requires defensive perks, if available, like bomb squad, gas mask, and extreme conditioning.
A quality match has a host who determines who wins.
A quality match has a host who reprimands or punishes players when necessary.
A quality match does not include throwing special grenades at the flag or other players.
A quality match does not include continually shooting other players during the match.
A quality match does not require players to lay, crouch, or stand on the flag each capture.
A quality match does not require offensive perks like flame thrower, stopping power, martyrdom, or deep impact.
A quality match does not have players leave until it is over.
A quality match does not have players argue or fight over who wins. Go to another lobby!

Note: Stalling makes us all lose points and forces the ranked members in charge to take corrective action which could include killing someone or ending the match and sacrificing the match bonus for everyone. To keep the score slowly building and even requires all 12 players to move in and out quickly

Method For Boosting[/size]

x. Form a 12 man party
x. Out of the 12 players 2 will be chosen to be hosts
x. Each will make their clan tag with Hst1 or Hst2
x. Each host will be in some sort of contact e.g msn
x. One host will find an empty game
x. The match will be locked
x. The other party will join
x. Both teams will meet up and do what we need to do!
x. Team 1 will win the first game
x. Team 2 will win the the second game

If this appeals to you, post here firstly agreeing to rules also saying that you have added me.

QUOTE from NRG_iTz_CraZZzzzzz (BHL)
Originally posted by another user

Boosting is an art. Find your line, Get in, Get out

BTW GMT is my timezone!

We were the biggest boosting clan in w@w with a thread reaching 500+ posts Happy we will be aiming for this again in Modern Warfare 2!
Last edited by King Jamiɘ ; 05-21-2010 at 05:04 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to King Jamiɘ for this useful post:

+vA.LooSe, Animozitty, Blade X, CGarry93, iRep-tDot-_-, Jake, M3RKtemp, Martin710, mcgo, NGU Modded XP, Nikcot, Nova9555, Null ReacT, toppdogg93, vRoyale, xSKeLZoR
10-29-2009, 08:51 PM #20
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Originally posted by DaleGreig94 View Post
Can I join? Psn: dalegee

Anybody that follows the rules can join!

I recognise your psn Smile
10-29-2009, 08:59 PM #21
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Originally posted by King
WELCOME

Yes we're back!

We need hosts so if you know you're up for it post a speed test result!

News
28/10/09 ~ MW2 Thread Made

Here are my basic rules

1. No Martydom.

2. Infact last perk should probably be extreme conditioning

3. When you spawn just throw all your nades ect away

4. If you do get killed by someone who is not following the rules do not take matters into your own hands. Do not kill him back if he kills you for a reason that is not necessary we will just back out next game kick him and will not let him boost with us. Only one player from each team will have the responsibility of killing rule breakers, the 2 hosts

5. Be peaceful, have a conversation while boosting no shouting ect

6. When the host tells you to be a quiet and not talk LISTEN. If you fail to follow instructions you will be added to the ignore list.

7. Treat us with respect. Do as you would like to done by

8. Move in and move out within 3 seconds or you will be shot at. If you capture A or c we will back out and do it over again. We will also be backing out if we do not have a full 12 people so do not complain. Don't move into capture until you hear the sound go off

9. Only go into the edges of the flag, again if you go the whole way in you will be shot at.

10. You may only be in this clan, multi clan rhymes with ban. No other groups
If you don't like that don't even post.

Method For Boosting[/size]

x. Form a 9 man party
x. Make a private match
x. Invite till we get 12 players
x. Out of the 12 players 2 will be chosen to be hosts
x. Each will make their clan tag with Hst1 or Hst2
x. Each host will be in some sort of contact ie skype
x. One host will find an empty game
x. Then tell the other host to search for the game
x. This will be repeated until we get into the same game
x. Both teams will go to the designated flag (varies upon map)
x. Team 1 will capture first and win the first game
x. Team 2 will capture first annd win the the second game

If this appeals to you, post here firstly agreeing to rules also saying that you have added me.

QUOTE from NRG_iTz_CraZZzzzzz (BHL)

Current leaders are King Jamie, RaZzEl_DaZzEl and K3nyon

BTW GMT is my timezone!

We were the biggest boosting clan in w@w with a thread reaching 500+ posts Happy we will be aiming for this again in Modern Warfare 2!

Your PSN is C4OUTLAW right? I'll boost with you: xPuReClassx
10-29-2009, 09:11 PM #22
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Originally posted by xRoNallDo
Your PSN is C4OUTLAW right? I'll boost with you: xPuReClassx

That is one of my psns yes, but I'm making a new one to get to 10th then sell it but I haven't decided on a name yet.
10-29-2009, 09:15 PM #23
CHICKEN!
Are you high?
Anybody that follows the rules can join!

I recognise your psn Smile

I had you as a friend at a point but my connection was really bad at peak times and couldn't join your lobbies. Change internet now, and normal find myself as host.
10-29-2009, 10:41 PM #24
Nexxy
Formerly Psycho194
If it's not a boosting clan it will be fine, but if you were in any other boosting group that is not.

So I'm assuming that a GFX clan is OK then right?
10-29-2009, 11:16 PM #25
mramato12
Go Steelers!
If it's not a boosting clan it will be fine, but if you were in any other boosting group that is not.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Also, we will be trialling s&d boosting in MW2 to see if it's faster Happy

yea its not a boosting clan and i have not ben in one so looks like im good, sweet! add me at amato12
10-29-2009, 11:37 PM #26
+crazy
R.I.P +cK
WOOT I can't wait.
I haven't boosted in soooooooooo long.
You know I don't **** around Happy
10-30-2009, 02:57 AM #27
RaZzEl_DaZzEl
Do a barrel roll!
Do a speedtest people and PM me the result please.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-30-2009, 02:59 AM #28
I would like to join Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo