11-19-2009, 10:01 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mKu0X0vdY"]YouTube- Xp glitch mw2[/ame]

A great way to gain xp on COSad Awesome6 MW2.
Requirements:Riot Sheild, Sentry gun as a kill streak, Hardline (Not 100% needed, but speeds it up), a friend online
TUTORIAL:Invite a friend, but don't let them accept straight away. Find a 3rd person cage match, and let the friend accept. Tgen it will be only you two in a Ranked XP match! Allow the game to start, making sure you have all of the requirements. Get a 4 kill streak (or 5), and plant the sentry gun. Tell the friend to crouch in front of it. He will then get about 1000xp. If the sentry stops firing, pick it up & move it. If the XP gets low, respawn & repeat. Then, when halfway through game, swap sides& repeat. Have fun!
P.s someone else posted 2 mins before with me a similar thread with the shotgun instead of the sentry, but I believe this is easier and quicker Smile

As momas boy said, end games with headshots for even more XP

NEW NO DEATH METHOD!
Use the perk one man army to reset XP flow, WITH no death. Just have 2 riot shield classes, and once xp flow slows down, change classs!
Last edited by The-Don ; 11-20-2009 at 11:17 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, ꜛ  , BBballfanatic13, Breecem, david54789, GAZSYTO, iSaboteur, IW_JOSH, lls, Null ReacT, ONEster, PANIC, richardbendon, spacemunky, TheMagicN, Tony Danza, xXGMLO2Xx, YetiGlitch, zrvnavi
11-22-2009, 10:50 PM #101
ikliiu
Bounty hunter
Chris, add me to do this: iKLiiU_iz_BaacK
11-22-2009, 11:02 PM #102
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by ikliiu View Post
Chris, add me to do this: iKLiiU_iz_BaacK

Ok, but can you add me, mrchris34, as I bricked ps3 trying to hack mw2, but it'll be fixed by tomorrow Smile. Plus rep/ thank please Winky Winky
11-22-2009, 11:09 PM #103
sweet post, ill be usin this one, cheers Smile
11-22-2009, 11:16 PM #104
AKASNM
Gym leader
Im having the "exp stops at 576" problem now.
Quite annoying tbh.

Btw, thanks for the M16 <333

Also, this is the ideal killstreaks:
Care package
Sentery gun
Emergency airdrop

Get 7-8 kills and use em all, don't take copters and harriers obviously.

I did this and had 4 senterys on me xD
Epicness.
11-22-2009, 11:16 PM #105
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by berg View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

A great way to gain xp on COSad Awesome6 MW2.
Requirements:Riot Sheild, Sentry gun as a kill streak, Hardline (Not 100% needed, but speeds it up), a friend online
TUTORIAL:Invite a friend, but don't let them accept straight away. Find a 3rd person cage match, and let the friend accept. Tgen it will be only you two in a Ranked XP match! Allow the game to start, making sure you have all of the requirements. Get a 4 kill streak (or 5), and plant the sentry gun. Tell the friend to crouch in front of it. He will then get about 1000xp. If the sentry stops firing, pick it up & move it. If the XP gets low, respawn & repeat. Then, when halfway through game, swap sides& repeat. Have fun!
P.s someone else posted 2 mins before with me a similar thread with the shotgun instead of the sentry, but I believe this is easier and quicker Smile

As momas boy said, end games with headshots for even more XP

NEW NO DEATH METHOD!
Use the perk one man army to reset XP flow, WITH no death. Just have 2 riot shield classes, and once xp flow slows down, change classs!

very nice post hey rep me i reped u buddySmile

The following user thanked Reaper for this useful post:

The-Don
11-22-2009, 11:26 PM #106
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by xx View Post
very nice post hey rep me i reped u buddySmile

Heck, I feel generous. Have thanks instead

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by AKASNM View Post
Im having the "exp stops at 576" problem now.
Quite annoying tbh.

Btw, thanks for the M16 <333

Also, this is the ideal killstreaks:
Care package
Sentery gun
Emergency airdrop

Get 7-8 kills and use em all, don't take copters and harriers obviously.

I did this and had 4 senterys on me xD
Epicness.

Good killstreak idea. I'll add to post tomorrow if ok with you. It seems some sort of hotfix partially patched this glitch. Still great though. As for the m16, have fun with it, and let the owning begin Winky Winky
Last edited by The-Don ; 11-23-2009 at 07:06 AM.
11-22-2009, 11:35 PM #107
AKASNM
Gym leader
Originally posted by berg View Post
Heck, I feel generous. Have thanks instead

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Good killstreak idea. I'll add to post tomorrow if ok with you. It seems some sort of hotfix partially patched this glitch. Still great though. As for the m16, have fun with it, and let the owning begin Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Double post fail? xD
And yea sure.

OMG TUt FOR INF AIRDROPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
11-23-2009, 12:41 AM #108
can someone explain how to get into a 3rd party cage match. i try doing it like in cod 4 but it won't work.
11-23-2009, 02:02 AM #109
AKASNM
Gym leader
Just click 3rd person cagematch and immediately tell your friend to join.
It's simple.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo