Post: I modded mw2 gamsave (but im gettiing bad checksum) anyone now how to prevent this
11-20-2009, 10:46 PM #1
ITALIANmobsta
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I modded mw2 gamsave (but im gettiing bad checksum) anyone now how to prevent this
11-20-2009, 10:49 PM #2
Cpt.Red-Rocket
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
if u explain to me wut checksum is then i could prolly tell u.
11-20-2009, 10:50 PM #3
ITALIANmobsta
Bounty hunter
There is a mathematical formula run across the binary form of a file. The answer to that formula is a files "checksum." This can be used later to ensure a file has not been tampered with either on purpose or by accidental corruption such as the results of a bad file transfer.

When Spybot gives you the "Bad Checksum" message it means that the file it received does not calculate to the same checksum as was recorded for the source file.

and i know the gamesave modd is good
11-20-2009, 10:50 PM #4
MR_M5
ALL CHALLENGES & EMBLEMS
What method did you use to read the encrypted files?

The following user thanked MR_M5 for this useful post:

xAsp1re
11-20-2009, 10:57 PM #5
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
xbox? google xbox hash block calculator
11-20-2009, 11:00 PM #6
ITALIANmobsta
Bounty hunter
no this modded gamesave is ps3

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

mr m5 manuall method writen by hand
11-21-2009, 12:08 AM #7
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by ITALIANmobsta View Post
There is a mathematical formula run across the binary form of a file. The answer to that formula is a files "checksum." This can be used later to ensure a file has not been tampered with either on purpose or by accidental corruption such as the results of a bad file transfer.

When Spybot gives you the "Bad Checksum" message it means that the file it received does not calculate to the same checksum as was recorded for the source file.

and i know the gamesave modd is good

You definitely Wiki'd that. You went from good, punctual grammar, to 15 year old.
11-21-2009, 01:48 AM #8
ITALIANmobsta
Bounty hunter
yes i did are u going to fukking help guys or come here and flame about my grammar
11-21-2009, 07:30 AM #9
Originally posted by ITALIANmobsta View Post
yes i did are u going to fukking help guys or come here and flame about my grammar

Instead of replacing the text, replace it with the HEX values
11-21-2009, 08:19 AM #10
why dont you try to re check it?

use cskexe i think it is let me look.

You must login or register to view this content.

that might work.

if not search for a checksuming tool heres plenty on the internet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo