12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
05-09-2010, 01:28 AM #146
Rowdy
Banned
hmm hasnt this been patched?
05-09-2010, 02:48 AM #147
iplaycodlol
Save Point
nice awesome hack

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

it helped alot thanks
05-09-2010, 01:16 PM #148
Mr.Kane
Greatness
i thought it was patched?
08-01-2010, 07:00 PM #149
Thanks for this. Very Useful.
08-01-2010, 07:13 PM #150
nice but do you have to hold flash bang to swith guns and shoot?
08-01-2010, 09:01 PM #151
This hack work online without buypass the patch
08-02-2010, 01:12 AM #152
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
These are some MIRROR DOWNLOADS for user's who have trouble downloading the file

You must login or register to view this content.

or

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOAD CAN BE DOWNLOADED 10 TIMES ONLY
MEGAUPLOAD IS FINE TO USE AS MANT TIMES
Last edited by SoLDieRDaP ; 08-02-2010 at 01:17 AM.
08-02-2010, 06:00 AM #153
sorry but ive seen better methods at this. one method is by unknowns class editor( or something like that). this way u can have any gun u want and not just a useless riot sheild. u can also have that golden deagle if u wanted too.

bad part is though, its only split screen last time i checked.
08-03-2010, 09:43 AM #154
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

Sorry i miss read the post please excuse this message
Last edited by Mr.Kane ; 08-03-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo