12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
08-03-2010, 10:37 PM #164
ps3-dude
Who’s Jim Erased?
Can you have a riot shield primary, thus a riot shield on front and back?
08-04-2010, 01:33 AM #165
Originally posted by Fc302 View Post
clearly of some1 of ur rep and trust wouldnt miss use his or her power now would you. even though u did, that would be corrupt and the like. u really cant call anyone to apologies because i was trying to help them out.

so lets say if u did missuse ur almight power. i would want to report you to, say, a trustworthy mod now would i? Winky Winky

I told you to watch your tongue, as you were getting lairy ("big headed"), Now It is within my Mod powers to do so and is in no way shape or form "misusing" my powers.
Take that as a first warning. Smile
08-04-2010, 01:54 AM #166
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
I told you to watch your tongue, as you were getting lairy ("big headed"), Now It is within my Mod powers to do so and is in no way shape or form "misusing" my powers.
Take that as a first warning. Smile

Claps Smile
thanks for being nice now.
just for that i will listen to the warning.
08-04-2010, 02:01 AM #167
Unknown909
Little One
Nice this is awsome :mudkip:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo