12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
12-08-2009, 11:48 PM #20
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
I dont think he will release it until the leaderboards r reset(or hack patched) just to see if he can get away with his account lookin legit........ My thoughts neway ........ So either way no1 will be able to play online using leaderboard hack unless u figure it out urself!
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM #21
SantaClawZ
I'm not new to this
Only useful thing I see with it is having a riot shield to protect your back at all times while still having a primary weapon Smile

Would be quite useful with stay online after leaderboard hack though.. Don't rush and release it though, let some people get close to figuring it out.
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM #22
Awesome !!!!!!!!!1
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM #23
Originally posted by x View Post
Only useful thing I see with it is having a riot shield to protect your back at all times while still having a primary weapon Smile

Would be quite useful with stay online after leaderboard hack though.. Don't rush and release it though, let some people get close to figuring it out.

Why not release it? If we know that it's gonna get figured out, why wait? What's the point? He should release it, but take it down after a day. That way it doesn't (hopefully) spread everywhere. And most people will have trouble finding out how to hex edit so this hack won't spread as fast as the UFO glitch lol.
12-08-2009, 11:54 PM #24
zrvnavi
Gym leader
well once again chris u come out with amazing hacks. Man i just want to say thanks for all the hacks you've made and put them on NGU. Now the next one should be the best of all. Playing online with hacked stats
12-08-2009, 11:58 PM #25
Originally posted by x View Post

exactly, its saved my life a few times online, and yeah thats why im waiting a few days before i release my "stay online" hack, i gotta let you all see what you can work out on your own before i feed it to you. Winky Winky
12-09-2009, 12:00 AM #26
zrvnavi
Gym leader
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
exactly, its saved my life a few times online, and yeah thats why im waiting a few days before i release my "stay online" hack, i gotta let you all see what you can work out on your own before i feed it to you. Winky Winky

Could you give us any hints?? Give us a starting point at least:P
12-09-2009, 12:01 AM #27
F*ck me, was gonna go to bed now but how could I? lol
12-09-2009, 12:01 AM #28
.Say Hi.
Rep is so 2010
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post

Wait were your pets and were living in your world LOLHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo