12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
12-09-2009, 12:21 AM #38
Originally posted by xX View Post
Just for saying that, I effing love you. And I mean that in the most non-gay way there is. Do you have any plans though on how to keep it low? That way we dont have a billion youtube vids and stuff.

unfortunately no, :(

Originally posted by irulethesad View Post
I can't wait for you to release the tutorial for staying online... any idea when thats gunna be done?

it should be out within a week to premium members, then when it gets leaked (i say when, because it WILL get leaked, shit like this always does.) it will be out to non-premium, that will be about an hour after being premium lol.
12-09-2009, 12:24 AM #39
+sFx. FeLiciTy
Lord and Saviour
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
unfortunately no, :(

it should be out within a week to premium members, then when it gets leaked (i say when, because it WILL get leaked, shit like this always does.) it will be out to non-premium, that will be about an hour after being premium lol.

there should be a tougher consequence for leaking..... keep up the good work..
P.S. add me my psn is in my sig....
12-09-2009, 12:27 AM #40
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
Lol, nice hacks. Nobody thought IW would **** up and let us be able to hack. (including me) Eek
12-09-2009, 12:33 AM #41
I'll rep anyone who's willing to upload to a different site, I fail w/ this one :O
12-09-2009, 12:33 AM #42
dont see much of a point here...guess its useful =/
12-09-2009, 12:42 AM #43
conor your wrong, and i said no hating or post WILL be deleted.
12-09-2009, 12:44 AM #44
Afrojack
Puffin da Erb
I ain't hating im just telling the truth and u kno it! Just be honest dude ur getting alot of ppls hopes up! I know what ur doin hopefully other ppl will notice this! Alot more ppl will respect you if u just say u r not releaseing it becoz u r the one tht found it nd want to make sure it works after leaderboards r fixed! Plz do it 4 the ngu community
Last edited by Afrojack ; 12-09-2009 at 12:47 AM.
12-09-2009, 12:45 AM #45
Thanks a ton Chris. Waiting on that play online hack.
12-09-2009, 12:49 AM #46
good post. thanked. cant wait for the stay online hack! dont wait too long cause if someone here finds out how theyll post it as their own! anyway ill be trying to figure it out on my own until you post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo