12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
12-09-2009, 01:08 AM #47
very nice bro!
12-09-2009, 01:22 AM #48
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by sayhiordie1 View Post
Great Tut but it should of been premium first

You must login or register to view this content.

Oh MY GOD even a normal member agrees with me.
12-09-2009, 01:37 AM #49
no point of releasing anything in prem rofl.. it will be leaked out b4 the post button is hit :p
12-09-2009, 01:41 AM #50
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
thanks for this chris Happy thanked and nominated yo ass boy
12-09-2009, 01:50 AM #51
Originally posted by O View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Oh MY GOD even a normal member agrees with me.

LMFAO @ the picture!

Originally posted by sn1pp3d View Post
no point of releasing anything in prem rofl.. it will be leaked out b4 the post button is hit :p

yea exactly why i didnt put this premium first, my "play online" hack will go premium first to help the site out with donations and things, but as soon as there is signs of leaking, it will go to normal.
12-09-2009, 02:00 AM #52
Your MPDATA file is very interesting. Smile
12-09-2009, 02:28 AM #53
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
EPIC! (I think I have the right to make such a simple post for something so awesome)
12-09-2009, 02:32 AM #54
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
LMFAO @ the picture!

yea exactly why i didnt put this premium first, my "play online" hack will go premium first to help the site out with donations and things, but as soon as there is signs of leaking, it will go to normal.

cant wait for the play online... how does that work anyway? does your rank save? or do you gotta load it up always? i imagine u load up? and i guess your just able to look for games and stuff? no freezing at all?
12-09-2009, 02:57 AM #55
AgentJon
Former Staff
Cool cool should make some people happy Smile.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo