12-08-2009, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so, as people were trying to steal MY credit and others were begining to figure this out, ill now release my tut.

1. download this file here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Put the file in YOUR gamesave.

3. Load up the hacked savefile (the one with my MP Data) using the "hack Leaderboard" method.

4. Once online, you can now join someone's session, and you should have 2 guns and a riot shield in class, 6-10.

you can change the primary gun and secondry gun, but do not change the flash granade as you will need to recopy the gamesave to your ps3. you can also pick up and swap any guns on the ground for any guns/riot shield you got on.

I know this is not what you were all thinking, but when i release my "stay online after hacking the Leaderboards" hack, you can use these both, so that means you can have 3 guns (2 guns and riot shield) and still join play games like normal.

ANY hate/Flame comments will be deleted. nice/helpfull comments only please!

+rep and thanks, plox.

The following 75 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

.Say Hi., Ronye West, @ndy, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 3RIC, Alexweirdboy, andrewman18, bamthechamp, Binary Dragon x, BoiKing, Boyd #1, CHICKEN!, clutch_shoota_7, Como, Convivium, CrAzY-OUTSIDER, DaenerysTargy, Daf, dominicanpimp10, DUB 2.0, Dunkus, Ðewzy, eddydiep, Elder Legendah, G3NOCID3, GamingRants, Gobz, GoddyGodGod, iBad, iKickHeads, ImSooTalented, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Jayy, Jerry_, JoRdY_93, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kiwikool, little_legz, lostlimit, martin7098, Mateen, Miilllz, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Kane, Niels97_NL, niladri7, OllieIcon, Omniplasma, Sert, Rhizzy, Saint-Luciferr, Saloom, SantaClawZ, SiiK ViiSiioNz, sikkwidditt, sn1pp3d, JimErased, Stank, Terabytes, The End, tom2197, Tons, Vain Designs, Vaio, Wondoh, xAsp1re, xiHoMiCiDe, YoyoDevo15, zirak, zrvnavi
12-09-2009, 08:24 AM #65
do u can after u joined a session play normal with "search a game" or only with "join a session"?
12-09-2009, 12:00 PM #66
We can search games, back out, join games, play 50 games until the end and go into the next game, it's fully working believe me Smile

The following user thanked GrantDouglas1 for this useful post:

chris2k7sears
12-09-2009, 12:48 PM #67
eddydiep
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanked Smile VERY nice guy ! Happy
12-09-2009, 01:30 PM #68
Default Avatar
xpert
Once I know it has been released in premium i'll donate to get it...worth every penny if you can stay online...Nice work chris.
12-09-2009, 01:36 PM #69
Originally posted by sayhiordie1 View Post
Great Tut but it should of been premium first

what is ppls obsession of it being premium first, it would have been leaked in less than an our ne way so stop ur bitching
12-09-2009, 03:05 PM #70
Originally posted by Heybarmby View Post
what is ppls obsession of it being premium first, it would have been leaked in less than an our ne way so stop ur bitching

It's not an obsession, it's just if they don't get posted in Premium first it is pointless having premium sections. Then there'd be no point in there being premium, thus barely anyone would donate and Outie wouldn't have enough $$$ to keep the site running.
12-09-2009, 03:11 PM #71
chinez
Are You Serious ?
Thanks mate
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM #72
awg811
Keeper
I think im doing it right.
I can play online all I want to and have all the titles and emblems, but not the guns.
Plus its not keeping the right stats and just keeps adding crazy numbers to my score but I can play any game as long as I want.
Is this the same for anyone else that can play online without freezing?
Its super easy, but Im not saying anything so I dont steal anyones thunder!
12-09-2009, 03:48 PM #73
Good work Chris, was that in the other file you sent me? XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo