12-10-2009, 07:55 AM #1
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

MW2 LeaderBoard Tool

TheSpartan's and MoBaTs MW2 Leaderboards Tool

This is our tool to Mod MW2 MPData File Easily.
You just Load the File, Edits Values then Save, Easy isn't it :P?

EDIT : Values in Save are in INT32 Format (4 Hex Bytes) so too big number will return Error when Saving.

Update 1.8 Included:
Some Stuffs...

Thanks to:

ALSO I know it patched now but well im releasing anyway and i will look at the patch too.

Download Link (1.Cool Man (aka Tustin) : You must login or register to view this content.

You Need You must login or register to view this content. to extract the compressed file (.RAR) to your PC and use it.
YOu will also need the lasted Net FrameWork : You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks X_KNIVES_X)

-TheSpartan

Repp +++, and Thank!
Between Thanks For the Post Nomination ! :P
Last edited by TheSpartan ; 12-19-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: [UPDATED] MW2 Leaderboard Tool V1.8

The following 139 users say thank you to TheSpartan for this useful post:

.Nik, .Say Hi., [wt]Will-S, ꜛ  , +La. NuTZz, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 1god, AgentDragonPig, Alfa, MeowDev, Ap3xPredator, AssClapper-130, beastly12, bigfishbad, bombedi, Bradderzz08, CallMeKaos, Canada, capo617, Carbon0x, case163, ChaozZ, chris2k7sears, CivicLad, Clan-KraX, Craig1690x, Cryptic, cs475x, D3cH, dannyX140, dansbmx, Deadkiller, DJ NRGETiK, Doctor Stan, domaid, Dreamcather, DrunKInTheBoX, eddydiep, farees10, feaz, fejee, Flex99923, Freezinskull, GamingRants, gdnxp, Gobz, Grandad Trotter, Greg241, H₂O, Heavytech94, HSx9, iBad, ibombo, iKickHeads, Impluse, iTz CuRR4N, iVFâ„¢ Elemental, IW_JOSH, J90, JacobRasta, james6213, JatoiBoy, JD_WCE, Jerry_, jonathanshakib, JoSiLo97, kazbluegreen, KDawg08, kevin319, killway1, MarkLittle_1, Marte, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, mjkuser, MoBaT, Moreton, Mr.Alfredo, mw2jermik, MysticSoulWolf, n00byus, Nice1der, Niels97_NL, OG Canyon, oipsw, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, ONEster, owningU, Pac-Man, partypoker15, Polo v2, Prevent, Pubes, pur3-killz, rambo-151_, realskillz, Rick_The_Killer, Saint-Luciferr and 39 other users.
12-10-2009, 08:14 AM #11
MoBaT
Banned
Originally posted by s3recap View Post
mobat do you have an instant messenger

msn: [email][email protected][/email]
12-10-2009, 08:15 AM #12
Originally posted by another user
Well, um maybe we dont have the same eyes ? GUI = Much Better, 3 Guns Hack, Auto-Update for the Awesome V2.

It will be better, if you arent happy, just dont post.

I could of said the same to you before you started spamming my thread about how yours was better, to me you have 2 things that are 'kinda' pointless.

3 Guns, you need to know how to play online with leaderboard hack, not many do.

Accuracy %, this is probbably the only Major change, and is quite useful. But still thats probbably all their is (o.o)

GUI, looks just like mine, appart from yours is blue.

In the future, dont spam my threads as if your new release's will be best thing ever (by miles). I really dont care, all you had to say was, nice release, i will try and add more features to my release.
12-10-2009, 08:18 AM #13
xXviciousbumXx
At least I can fight
When will this have the ability to play online with out it freezing?
12-10-2009, 08:19 AM #14
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
When Chris release it, or when we will find it (Will work on that when i will get my PS3)
12-10-2009, 08:20 AM #15
MoBaT
Banned
Originally posted by xXviciousbumXx View Post
When will this have the ability to play online with out it freezing?

when it gets released.
12-10-2009, 08:21 AM #16
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
It will be better, if you arent happy, just dont post.

I could of said the same to you before you started spamming my thread about how yours was better, to me you have 2 things that are 'kinda' pointless.

3 Guns, you need to know how to play online with leaderboard hack, not many do.

Accuracy %, this is probbably the only Major change, and is quite useful. But still thats probbably all their is (o.o)

GUI, looks just like mine, appart from yours is blue.

In the future, dont spam my threads as if your new release's will be best thing ever (by miles). I really dont care, all you had to say was, nice release, i will try and add more features to my release.

This is exactly what i said lol i never said mine will be better. And my GUI is black Oo... Also now stop please... we have stuff to do, like V2.0 with SVG Modding.
Edit : Also OUR tool dont Put FF everywhere on Unlock All and OUR Tool Run on Windows 7 64 Bits.
Last edited by TheSpartan ; 12-10-2009 at 08:24 AM.
12-10-2009, 08:24 AM #17
MoBaT
Banned
Originally posted by TheSpartan View Post
This is exactly what i said lol i never said mine will be better. And my GUI is black Oo... Also now stop please... we have stuff to do, like V2.0 with SVG Modding.

Just dont fight kk? Everyone has there own opinions kk.
12-10-2009, 08:25 AM #18
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MoBaT View Post
Just dont fight kk? Everyone has there own opinions kk.

Yea MoBaT is right, so please. You have a Good Tool we have a Good Tool so now lets stop here.

Thanks
12-10-2009, 11:18 AM #19
xTiDuSx
Do a barrel roll!
what must i do with the tool?

1- load the file
2- edit the file
3- load up the file in the ps3
and..?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo