12-15-2009, 08:31 PM #1
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey there,

I got into hacking again lately, So i have made a hack for you so called "pussies" who want to hack, but not want to get banned of the game.

What it does is very simple,
1) everything is unlocked until logout (badges,titles,challenges,weapons,attatchements etc...).
2) It makes you famous. after you play one game with the hack, you will be ranked 1-70 on the leaderboards, until logout ofcourse.

What this hack includes:
*Prestige 10
*Rank 70
*All Challenges unlocked
*All emblems/Titles unlocked
*All weapons/attatchements unlocked
*10 custom classes
*MakeMeFamous (Leaderboards ****ed up and being able to play on the account)

I also Edited Class 2 for some "1337" weapons and classes:

Weapons
Model 1887 Akimbo
UMP
Riot shield

Perks
Hardline pro
Maraton pro
Stopping power pro
Commando pro

So, here's the instructional/promo video + the files you want so badly (US and UK included)!

Download mirror 1
    https://rapidshare.de/files/48842405/FUNHACK_PACKAGE.rar.html

Download mirror 2
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=BTA6LI5K

FILE PASSWORSad Awesome
    nextgenupdate

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eesqbk_BdRU"]YouTube- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hacking tutorial[/ame]

Short instructions:

Originally posted by another user
Copy both gamesaves to your ps3 and boot up MW2,
go to online and go to online first.
go back to splitscreen, load account (UK: 2 US: ERROR_FILE) and an error should appear, just continue and go back in splitscreen.
you should see and account with prestige 10 emblem, continue into the splitscreen menu, go to barracks and level up your prestige, again, an error should appear.
now go back into splitscreen, change your account to (UK: TEST2 US: PRESTIGE) and leave it alone.
grab your second controller (or switch your controller settings to controller 2) and load up the account (UK: 2 US: ERROR_FILE)
you should get an error again, now just go online.

this process should take about 2 minutes.

Have fun and don't leak for god sake!

Made by Oc LoG, presented by Team Biloc, for NextGenUpdate
+Thanks and nominate, i put alot of effort in this.

-Oc
Last edited by Oc ; 12-15-2009 at 08:40 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Oc for this useful post:

-Lazy-, AgentMini, Coltz-One, CyberNinj4x, dOlLoFf, eddydiep, Helios, SQUID-EYE, Im Wolfy, Jordanl2849, lybolt, Mr.Amitoz, Nolzad0, Saint-Luciferr, Shockk
12-16-2009, 06:45 PM #11
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by rjive View Post
I think I'm getting my hacks confused here...

HSx9's hack will keep your prestige at 70? Or stats?

What I'm looking for is to increase my KDR and keep a prestige under ten. I'm all turned around here. Happy

HSx9: your account will be locked
This hack: NOT locked

lol
12-16-2009, 06:47 PM #12
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
oh ok. Gotcha. thanks OG. I've been reading all this stuff and it looks about the same.

Do you know if there is a way that you can boost your stats and have them stick? I don't really need the rank, but I want to mess with a buddy and give myself a high KDR. I don't think there is a way to do that from what I've read, but I'm a bit turned around
12-16-2009, 10:58 PM #13
eZzii_
Banned
umm m sounds alright Smile nicee
12-17-2009, 04:59 AM #14
Craig1690x
Stupid is Stupid does
if i done this on my 1st account that i use all the tim will i get bannned
12-17-2009, 04:07 PM #15
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
nope, no risk of getting banned using this Upside Down Happy
12-17-2009, 07:16 PM #16
Why So Serious?
Help Me Get My Nxt StaR*
Hey, Oc, So im like 1st Prestige level 38 or so. If i use this hck to get my stats and stuff up will it work or will my rank me reset after please reply back Smile
01-13-2010, 10:45 AM #17
I just did this after bypassing and all it did was make me lvl 1, 9th prestige.
I was already lvl 70 9th..........
no titles or anything just back to lvl 1, 9th. oh ya and it stayed. so what gives?

I used the US files, and after looking at the video the US prestige file only goes to prestige 9 and has dog tags and reg title not Enemy of the state title and Specter Em from the video.

I tried it again, how ever now i keep getin data currupted. Strange huh worked but only gave me lvl 1 9th prestige, but nothing esle. Ok so i DLed prestiges 1-9 and they all give data currupted anybody know why this would happen after doing this?
Last edited by fallenone84 ; 01-13-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: trying too get this hack to work.
01-13-2010, 12:00 PM #18
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
Works after restarting PS3??

Thanks anyway!! Winky Winky
01-14-2010, 04:20 AM #19
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Oc it doesn't work for me when i go to the first link because file was removed do you think you could put it back because i was all psyched about this...this is exacly what i wanted but now i can't get it think you could put it back so i can download?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo