Post: Easy Spec Ops & Campaign Mod PS3 Tutorial w/HD Video
12-19-2009, 03:12 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:

A form of removable media
A computer with internet access

Video Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFv-jflGJg"]YouTube- Tutorial: MW2 PS3 How to Mod Campagin & Spec Ops .::HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

Here is an easy tutorial on how to hack Single Player Campaign and Online and Single Spec Ops mode on the Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, for PS3.
NOTE: Trophies do still work and are attainable after this hack. They're way easier!
Tutorial:
First of all copy your Gamesave and Player Profile to a form of removable media, e.g. A memory stick. Then, put it into your computer. Next, download one of the Pre-Hacked SAVEGAME.SVG's from the description. Save it and directly overwrite your previous SAVEGAME, by clicking Computer - Removable Disk (Your letter Depends on various things, but it will appear in brackets here) - PS3 -SAVEDATA - BLES00683-AUTO (yours may be different). Then click save, and copy and replace. Safely remove the removable media.
Then re-insert the removable media into your PS3. Scroll over and click onto the Save Data Utility in the XMB, which is located within the Game Tab. Then click on the removable media, and Copy your Save over. To be Safe I'd re-copy it. Then the hard part is over!
Start up Modern Warfare 2, and go to Campaign. Click Resume Game. Then, either play this mission, or Save & Quit, and choose a different one. The Save & Quit also applies for Spec Ops. Now you're done! :-)

Pre-Hacked saves:

Hacked Save 1: Link: You must login or register to view this content....

Included Hacks:
Infinite Health (Works 100% Infinite for Campagin, Spec Ops is almost Infinite)
Infinite Ammo (Includes Grenades, RPG's, Grenade Launchers, Special Grenade etc)
Laser Sight
Super Jump
Faster Running Backwards and Sideways

Not My Video. I know a million tutorials have probably been posted, but this one is really easy, and requires no programs. It's great for hacking noobs Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

DylanClark, edo526, SavagedPixel, scarface2313
12-19-2009, 07:26 PM #11
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by xXjstarisrawXx View Post
cant get passed the hornets nest mission wer u have to jump on the ladder connected to the pave low because the super jump lol any way getting rid of it

Originally posted by lukelukelukeluk View Post
is there any way of taking super jump off because some levels u have to jump for things such as on hoRENTS NEST at the end of the level you havejump for the ladder and with super jump i just totaly miss it

Yes, go on a hex editor such as HXD. Then look for jump height, or something similar, an change the value to 1.If you need further help message back
12-19-2009, 07:47 PM #12
thank you will do. reped =D
12-19-2009, 08:39 PM #13
Cool Hack Love IT! Smile
12-19-2009, 09:08 PM #14
verynice tut , im from ireland , works perfect
12-19-2009, 10:45 PM #15
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by Andy1McD View Post
Cool Hack Love IT! Smile

thank you will do. reped =D

Originally posted by xiSuP3R View Post
verynice tut , im from ireland , works perfect

Thanks everyone :-) And extra thanks to super for confirming Ireland works!

Originally posted by cody97124241 View Post
sweet im gonna do it

Do it, it's amazingly cool :-)

Originally posted by YetiGlitch View Post
Nice that is easy Winky Winky

Yup it's very easy Smile
12-19-2009, 11:51 PM #16
Coolbam14
Save Point
Spec ops doesnt have infinite ammo
12-20-2009, 12:25 AM #17
is there any way of taking super jump off because some levels u have to jump for things such as on hoRENTS NEST at the end of the level you havejump for the ladder and with super jump i just totaly miss it

Nope, but to jump the ladder you do this: u delete the hack, then you beat the mission then you install hack again. That's the only mission I know that you have to jump. Otherwise you are good to go.
12-20-2009, 01:41 AM #18
can you like stop the time for the spec ops that jet ski part i cant pass that
12-20-2009, 03:42 AM #19
Thanks for the save. Though I can't get it to work properly in Veteran difficulty. Every mission I play in Veteran doesn't yield infinite health nor infinite ammo, though the health is somewhat increased and regenerates quicker. Everything else, like laser sights and super jump work.

Is this suppose to be happening? If so, is there no alternative?

Thanks again for posting this though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo