Post: Easy Spec Ops & Campaign Mod PS3 Tutorial w/HD Video
12-19-2009, 03:12 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requirements:

A form of removable media
A computer with internet access

Video Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFv-jflGJg"]YouTube- Tutorial: MW2 PS3 How to Mod Campagin & Spec Ops .::HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

Here is an easy tutorial on how to hack Single Player Campaign and Online and Single Spec Ops mode on the Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, for PS3.
NOTE: Trophies do still work and are attainable after this hack. They're way easier!
Tutorial:
First of all copy your Gamesave and Player Profile to a form of removable media, e.g. A memory stick. Then, put it into your computer. Next, download one of the Pre-Hacked SAVEGAME.SVG's from the description. Save it and directly overwrite your previous SAVEGAME, by clicking Computer - Removable Disk (Your letter Depends on various things, but it will appear in brackets here) - PS3 -SAVEDATA - BLES00683-AUTO (yours may be different). Then click save, and copy and replace. Safely remove the removable media.
Then re-insert the removable media into your PS3. Scroll over and click onto the Save Data Utility in the XMB, which is located within the Game Tab. Then click on the removable media, and Copy your Save over. To be Safe I'd re-copy it. Then the hard part is over!
Start up Modern Warfare 2, and go to Campaign. Click Resume Game. Then, either play this mission, or Save & Quit, and choose a different one. The Save & Quit also applies for Spec Ops. Now you're done! :-)

Pre-Hacked saves:

Hacked Save 1: Link: You must login or register to view this content....

Included Hacks:
Infinite Health (Works 100% Infinite for Campagin, Spec Ops is almost Infinite)
Infinite Ammo (Includes Grenades, RPG's, Grenade Launchers, Special Grenade etc)
Laser Sight
Super Jump
Faster Running Backwards and Sideways

Not My Video. I know a million tutorials have probably been posted, but this one is really easy, and requires no programs. It's great for hacking noobs Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

DylanClark, edo526, SavagedPixel, scarface2313
12-19-2009, 03:40 PM #2
Nice that is easy Winky Winky
12-19-2009, 03:47 PM #3
diskreet
Bounty hunter
i hope this is not the one uploaded 2 times already.
and the inf health and ammo works on every mission?
12-19-2009, 03:51 PM #4
Caspa
Retired Mod
Good save, worked perfectly, I'm UK region btw.

The following user thanked Caspa for this useful post:

The-Don
12-19-2009, 03:57 PM #5
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by doliver911 View Post
Good save, worked perfectly, I'm UK region btw.

As am I bro. I need an American etc to test it. Thanks for the confirm though Smile

Originally posted by diskreet View Post
i hope this is not the one uploaded 2 times already.
and the inf health and ammo works on every mission?

Erm, it is the same one I think, but the Video is the reason it's posted, not the save. It is a whole lot easier than a text tutorial. I know for a fact that some people still can't do the Mod, so this is for them, not for you. And no, it doesn't apply on every mission, but the health is so high it's near impossible to die
Last edited by The-Don ; 12-19-2009 at 04:00 PM.
12-19-2009, 04:26 PM #6
diskreet
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by berg View Post
As am I bro. I need an American etc to test it. Thanks for the confirm though Smile

Erm, it is the same one I think, but the Video is the reason it's posted, not the save. It is a whole lot easier than a text tutorial. I know for a fact that some people still can't do the Mod, so this is for them, not for you. And no, it doesn't apply on every mission, but the health is so high it's near impossible to die

LoL.. why am i excluded? i just ask if its the same and suddenly its not for me. you don't have to be defensive you know. i ain't judging you for what you share. its great thing if you ask me. its just that the file had been uploaded twice already and there are about 4 videos that i know of this showing the same hack with the same reason you intended to do. directing them to the thread and adding your own video is already good enuff and im sure you'll still get the thanks and rep you want.

its a really great for a step by step tutorial i guess. but you also could've mention from the beginning that these is the same file that was floating around a few days ago. That is also the same reason why i said i hope its not the same file, because that file is created by someone in here and you did not mention any credit for him for creating the file. So really im trying to save you an argument.

Anyhow, great tuts and i really hope that they get the hacks working with inf health and ammo on all mission.

The following user thanked diskreet for this useful post:

The-Don
12-19-2009, 05:04 PM #7
sweet im gonna do it
12-19-2009, 05:29 PM #8
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by diskreet View Post
LoL.. why am i excluded? i just ask if its the same and suddenly its not for me. you don't have to be defensive you know. i ain't judging you for what you share. its great thing if you ask me. its just that the file had been uploaded twice already and there are about 4 videos that i know of this showing the same hack with the same reason you intended to do. directing them to the thread and adding your own video is already good enuff and im sure you'll still get the thanks and rep you want.

its a really great for a step by step tutorial i guess. but you also could've mention from the beginning that these is the same file that was floating around a few days ago. That is also the same reason why i said i hope its not the same file, because that file is created by someone in here and you did not mention any credit for him for creating the file. So really im trying to save you an argument.

Anyhow, great tuts and i really hope that they get the hacks working with inf health and ammo on all mission.

I aren't been defensive, I think you're misinterpreting the post. By not for you, I meant, you obviously don't need this yourself, as you know how to do it. Pleasd do not be offended Smile I 100% agree with you about the credit for the save, and I'll happily change the thread accordingly. I would usually give credit, but I posted it in a rush. Sorry again if you were offended , and if you know, who should get the credit? Thanks
12-19-2009, 06:54 PM #9
cant get passed the hornets nest mission wer u have to jump on the ladder connected to the pave low because the super jump lol any way getting rid of it
12-19-2009, 06:55 PM #10
is there any way of taking super jump off because some levels u have to jump for things such as on hoRENTS NEST at the end of the level you havejump for the ladder and with super jump i just totaly miss it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo