12-19-2009, 10:01 PM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (TUT) Hacks after Patch (bypassing) (((((UPDATED))))))))))
Alright guys here's a tut on how to do the Prestige hack after the patch
Stepsfirst download the ps3 proxy
[url]www.ps3-hacks.com/download.php?id=16[/url]

#2. Ok once downloaded install and open it up in program files in my computer the file name should be "CF3B5" ok once opened it should Look Like This You must login or register to view this content.

#3. were it says "IP Address [192.168.2.3]" you need to put your Ip Address to find out your Ip go into start,Run type CMD then hit enter then type (Ipconfig) get the IP were it says IP Address and copy that ip into the box on Ps3 Proxy.

#4. ok once done that don't click the start button on Ps3 Proxy just yet goto your Ps3 and go into Network Setting's and go through how you set Up your Wifi on Ps3 but click custom instead of AutoMatic scroll across until you see Proxy Server and click USE Config it to your IP that we found earlier and in Port put 8080 ok now continue and save.

#5. ok go back to your pc and click start on Ps3 Proxy, now sign in on your PS3 once done that delete the MW2 Game Data (The Patch) on the Ps3 and copy your hacks onto Gamesave and put on Ps3 once done that go back to PC and go to "Replace Files" Tab on Ps3 Proxy and on the left side copy this a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net:443 and on the right side copy the same a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net:443 and press the add button in the top right hand side repeat this until your "Replace Files" thing looks like this or has 13 lines
You must login or register to view this content.
once done with that start up MW2 No UPDATE will come..

(steps) now that your passed the patch you will only have a (CERTAIN AMOUNT) of time before u get signed out
1 go to play online
2 go back to split screen
3 load up your first data
4 go prestige in split screen
5 then load up you second file
6 head back to main menu
7 go to play online
8 you should be lvl 70 what ever prestige u put
9 Go prestige
10 you should be next prestige lvl 1
11 quit game put all your internet settings back to normal
12 start up MW2 and install patch
13 BAM your the (prestige) u wanted to be
Smile^
HERE the video !!! exstreamly sorry for the moving and bad quality of the camera but thats all i have as my other camera i droped
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_95CFjvpPQ"]YouTube- (PS3) MW2 prestige hack after (1.07 Patch)[/ame]
(NEW VIDEO) EVERY BODY GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO Chris-to-Berg for helping me out and making a much better video, give him a thanks : )
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Openhf631jY"]YouTube- Tutorial: Prestige Hack On MW2 After Patch 1.07 ::.HSad Awesome:.[/ame]

alright i know a lot of u are having problems with the curupted data here are my saves the work perfect there for lvl 70 9th prestige so that means u will get to 10th prestige lvl one!!! if u want to change the prestige open up the second file with Hex editor go to line 810 offset 4
01= 1st prestige
02= 2ed prestige
03= 3rd prestige
and so on to 9th prestige 09= 9th prestige if your having problems changing your prestige there are plenty of other threads on how to do so

1st file to upload

2ed file to upload

make sure the 1st file u load up first so that u get the error then go prestige then go load up second file and u know were to take it from there

please give Dezired a (thank u) the reason i want you guys to thank him is becuz i did not find the proxy server program.. i found it off one of dezired old cod4 threads
Last edited by Lotus321 ; 12-20-2009 at 11:46 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Lotus321 for this useful post:

+sFx. FeLiciTy, a_beast_killer, AgentDragonPig, beastly12, Boko577, Carbon0x, DecDeviL, Criptus, DieSchnelle_, edo526, fefantom, gthotie5, Harrier☮, HOST_LM32, iSaboteur, Ix Benere xI, JD_WCE, K0S0VA-ARMY, k1ll3rs0wn, kazbluegreen, leukotic, mac6221, maksikk, maryberry01, nfl3, oCoyeks, PHgua, realized, slipknot0009, squire82, TehLynch, Testozter0n, The-Don, TMAN242, Traxx, VAsniper, xAsp1re, Zygoat
06-03-2010, 10:01 AM #830
Can you stay signed in with this bypass?
06-04-2010, 12:24 AM #831
exTacy Angel
Auto 4 Theft?
good post nice job and very organized
06-04-2010, 04:44 AM #832
would anyone want to do this for me i dont have the time or programs to do it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo