Post: Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players And Kill, [NOOB FRIENDLY]
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Everyone,

Okay, i know this has been posted before somewere, but i have done another one because: Mines Clearer, Friendly, For the people that didnt see the other one.

PLEASE REASad Awesome

* IF you are using wireless: then you need to connect to the same router with the PS3 and the PC
* IF you are using a cable then you need to: connect the PS3 and the PC to the same Modem.

THIS WORKS FOR WIRED AND WIRELESS AND ONLY IF YOU ARE HOST

THIS WORKS FOR ALL ONLINE GAMES

Right, this app freezes everyone in the lobby apart from you, everyone is frozen for limited time so the best thing to do is to get lightweight and marathon. at the beggining get as close to there base as possible withought dying, and activate it, if you keep it on for to long you will D/C so you want to play around and see how long you can hold on for. Once their frozen you want to kill their team, after less than a minute everyone is kicked and new players come in. Keep repeating this process, and dang, your ranking like hell, this is best in search and destroy and TD. This only works if you're host.

Right heres the TUT!

1) You need to download "Net Tools 5"
You must login or register to view this content. <-- Download
Scroll to the bottom and the Download is there.

2) Once you have downloaded and you have opened it you need to do the following:

a)
You must login or register to view this content.
Click "Start"

b)
Click "Network Tools"

c)
This will pop up, you need to click the arrow to scroll down.

d)
After scrolling down a bit you will come to "UDP Flooder" Click that.

e)
This will pop up

f)
In the top bar it should have this "127.0.0.1" You need to change it to 25.25.25.25 like mine. In the Second bar it should say Data you need to copy that and hold down the paste button for about 20 seconds.
You then need to slide the slider up to "10"

g) When your host click "Start" during the game and after a few seconds everyone should freeze then press "Stop" Keep doing this to get loads of points.

FAQS

Q: "When i press start nothing happens"
A: Make sure you put 25.25.25.25 on the top bar and in the bottom add more "Data" Also make sure that the slider is at 10.

Q: "When i do this i always loose connection"
A: You might be keeping it activated for too long, if the problem persists then delete a few "Data" from the bottom bar.

Q: The download link isnt working
A: You might need WinRAR, if you dont have it then search "Net Tools 5" in google and im sure there will be different download types.

If you have any problems feel free to post and i will help as best i can.

Thanks, OllieIcon

EDIT: Woahh, 65K views and all the 'Thanks' Cheers everyone!
Last edited by OllieIcon ; 04-17-2011 at 01:54 PM.

The following 111 users say thank you to OllieIcon for this useful post:

+sT Iridion, $oulja, 0xFa1z, AgentSexyPig, Ameht!, andrewman18, bayside94, BigDiDDyDoo, CAMMO-ECKERT, Carbon0x, CasJ, chaiiios, Champerzz, Chstitans69, Clutch Hunterr, Cmakenna, codbeast781, cood5, Cooler, Cpt.ATo, CrazzyDexter407, dacuna321, DANNY-P-2010, david23, Disykill, dominicbifulco, Drake, Dreamcather, drunkenrepublicn, exTacy Angel, filmon73, flAmingw0rm, freddys, Æ’rizz, game1231, Goutinator, Grandad Trotter, H A C K E R x, hacker4life, HolynoodleZ, IGotShaved, ImSooTalented, iRapeNoobz, iT'z N33D W33D, jajai, jake-thesnake, Jamesyy, JD_WCE, jofro44, Jordanl2849, kazbluegreen, knazze, krook205, lmg123, M4x1221, martin7098, MARY JANE, MasonF123, mcnibs96, miniura, Mr.Alfredo, NGU Agent Zer0, Obliviousair, ONEster, OXx_Cut_xXO, PLZdieHAX, PopScience, prit48, PS3LUV3R, R0DRAG0, raghoki, rgelera, risenwolfe, rjive, SamMight69Her, sethshannon, sightlessrambo, SirKilla04, sk84life, SMELLYwetSTDs, tazzy123, teentitanbg, The-Don, thebosspr, Thunderchicken, Tomcat825, Toptuning, TOX!G, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Tree, tylerox2, uK x, Usernamee, V A G I N A, Vampytwistッ, vRoyale and 11 other users.
01-04-2010, 07:23 PM #47
leukotic
Climbing up the ladder
If only I was able to host... I miss out on so much fun due to my slow connection.
01-04-2010, 07:23 PM #48
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by OllieIcon View Post
rjive knows what hes on about, also i dont get host often but when i do.. haha Awesome face

I get host frequently so I'm going to try this tonight after a game I know I'm the host at.

to tell if you're host, you'll see that you have 4 green bars at the start of the match and everyone else will be red for a few milli seconds. You can also tell if you're the first one in the game and the other players still show connecting. you'll have to select a class quickly to see this though
01-04-2010, 07:52 PM #49
Deffect47cgh
Save Point
lol, is this guys seriously presenting net tools, one of the oldest networking apps. this reaks of failure.
01-04-2010, 08:36 PM #50
hay its all done and everything but i cant manage to get host :( do you know any ways of geting host? and thnx this is cool
Hey Everyone,

Okay, i know this has been posted before somewere, but i have done another one because: Mines Clearer, Friendly, For the people that didnt see the other one.

THIS WORKS FOR WIRED AND WIRELESS

THIS WORKS FOR ALL ONLINE GAMES

Right, this app freezes everyone in the lobby apart from you, everyone is frozen for limited time so the best thing to do is to get lightweight and marathon. at the beggining get as close to there base as possible withought dying, and activate it, if you keep it on for to long you will D/C so you want to play around and see how long you can hold on for. Once their frozen you want to kill their team, after less than a minute everyone is kicked and new players come in. Keep repeating this process, and dang, your ranking like hell, this is best in search and destroy and TD. This only works if you'r host.

Right heres the TUT!

1) You need to download "Net Tools 5"
You must login or register to view this content. <-- Download
Scroll to the bottom and the Download is there.

2) Once you have downloaded and you have opened it you need to do the following:

a)
Click "Start"

b)
Click "Network Tools"

c)
This will pop up, you need to click the arrow to scroll down.

d)
After scrolling down a bit you will come to "UDP Flooder" Click that.

e)
This will pop up

f)
In the top bar it should have this "127.0.0.1" You need to change it to 25.25.25.25 like mine. In the Second bar it should say Data you need to copy that and hold down the paste button for about 20 seconds.
You then need to slide the slider up to "10"

g) When your host click "Start" during the game and after a few seconds everyone should freeze then press "Stop" Keep doing this to get loads of points.

FAQS

Q: "When i press start nothing happens"
A: Make sure you put 25.25.25.25 on the top bar and in the bottom add more "Data" Also make sure that the slider is at 10.

Q: "When i do this i always loose connection"
A: You might be keeping it activated for too long, if the problem persists then delete a few "Data" from the bottom bar.

Q: The download link isnt working
A: You might need WinRAR, if you dont have it then search "Net Tools 5" in google and im sure there will be different download types.

If you have any problems feel free to post and i will help as best i can.

Thanks, OllieIcon
01-04-2010, 08:44 PM #51
Now i have a problem, i just noticed that i have the most green bars, but there is a other dude in my game, who also has the most green bars.

When i do the UDP flooder, only i lagg. (I dont know about the other people)

What do i have to do when there a 2 people having the most green bars?.
Last edited by Robke013 ; 01-04-2010 at 08:49 PM.
01-04-2010, 08:59 PM #52
one of you will be host, if it didnt work then he was host

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by gangstrsgreed View Post
hay its all done and everything but i cant manage to get host :( do you know any ways of geting host? and thnx this is cool

you just have to wait till you get host, theres no way to get it when you want
01-04-2010, 09:04 PM #53
Yankeefan802
Do a barrel roll!
I don't suppose there's a tool that makes you the host? I'm curious to try this on my alternate :3
01-04-2010, 09:04 PM #54
o ok every match i go in theres like 4 guys with green bar connections lol
one of you will be host, if it didnt work then he was host

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

you just have to wait till you get host, theres no way to get it when you want
01-04-2010, 09:06 PM #55
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
you will know you're host when you're the first one into the match and the others are connecting... you have 4 bars at the very begining and the others have red for a few milli-seconds.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo