Post: Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players And Kill, [NOOB FRIENDLY]
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Everyone,

Okay, i know this has been posted before somewere, but i have done another one because: Mines Clearer, Friendly, For the people that didnt see the other one.

PLEASE REASad Awesome

* IF you are using wireless: then you need to connect to the same router with the PS3 and the PC
* IF you are using a cable then you need to: connect the PS3 and the PC to the same Modem.

THIS WORKS FOR WIRED AND WIRELESS AND ONLY IF YOU ARE HOST

THIS WORKS FOR ALL ONLINE GAMES

Right, this app freezes everyone in the lobby apart from you, everyone is frozen for limited time so the best thing to do is to get lightweight and marathon. at the beggining get as close to there base as possible withought dying, and activate it, if you keep it on for to long you will D/C so you want to play around and see how long you can hold on for. Once their frozen you want to kill their team, after less than a minute everyone is kicked and new players come in. Keep repeating this process, and dang, your ranking like hell, this is best in search and destroy and TD. This only works if you're host.

Right heres the TUT!

1) You need to download "Net Tools 5"
You must login or register to view this content. <-- Download
Scroll to the bottom and the Download is there.

2) Once you have downloaded and you have opened it you need to do the following:

a)
You must login or register to view this content.
Click "Start"

b)
Click "Network Tools"

c)
This will pop up, you need to click the arrow to scroll down.

d)
After scrolling down a bit you will come to "UDP Flooder" Click that.

e)
This will pop up

f)
In the top bar it should have this "127.0.0.1" You need to change it to 25.25.25.25 like mine. In the Second bar it should say Data you need to copy that and hold down the paste button for about 20 seconds.
You then need to slide the slider up to "10"

g) When your host click "Start" during the game and after a few seconds everyone should freeze then press "Stop" Keep doing this to get loads of points.

FAQS

Q: "When i press start nothing happens"
A: Make sure you put 25.25.25.25 on the top bar and in the bottom add more "Data" Also make sure that the slider is at 10.

Q: "When i do this i always loose connection"
A: You might be keeping it activated for too long, if the problem persists then delete a few "Data" from the bottom bar.

Q: The download link isnt working
A: You might need WinRAR, if you dont have it then search "Net Tools 5" in google and im sure there will be different download types.

If you have any problems feel free to post and i will help as best i can.

Thanks, OllieIcon

EDIT: Woahh, 65K views and all the 'Thanks' Cheers everyone!
Last edited by OllieIcon ; 04-17-2011 at 01:54 PM.

The following 111 users say thank you to OllieIcon for this useful post:

+sT Iridion, $oulja, 0xFa1z, AgentSexyPig, Ameht!, andrewman18, bayside94, BigDiDDyDoo, CAMMO-ECKERT, Carbon0x, CasJ, chaiiios, Champerzz, Chstitans69, Clutch Hunterr, Cmakenna, codbeast781, cood5, Cooler, Cpt.ATo, CrazzyDexter407, dacuna321, DANNY-P-2010, david23, Disykill, dominicbifulco, Drake, Dreamcather, drunkenrepublicn, exTacy Angel, filmon73, flAmingw0rm, freddys, Æ’rizz, game1231, Goutinator, Grandad Trotter, H A C K E R x, hacker4life, HolynoodleZ, IGotShaved, ImSooTalented, iRapeNoobz, iT'z N33D W33D, jajai, jake-thesnake, Jamesyy, JD_WCE, jofro44, Jordanl2849, kazbluegreen, knazze, krook205, lmg123, M4x1221, martin7098, MARY JANE, MasonF123, mcnibs96, miniura, Mr.Alfredo, NGU Agent Zer0, Obliviousair, ONEster, OXx_Cut_xXO, PLZdieHAX, PopScience, prit48, PS3LUV3R, R0DRAG0, raghoki, rgelera, risenwolfe, rjive, SamMight69Her, sethshannon, sightlessrambo, SirKilla04, sk84life, SMELLYwetSTDs, tazzy123, teentitanbg, The-Don, thebosspr, Thunderchicken, Tomcat825, Toptuning, TOX!G, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Tree, tylerox2, uK x, Usernamee, V A G I N A, Vampytwistッ, vRoyale and 11 other users.
09-24-2010, 04:25 AM #569
thanks man, hope it works
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM #570
thanks great tut how i love doing this when im host on a public match everyone is like awhh wtf connection is shit and im like mwhahaha.. lets own em all

The following user thanked Vampytwistッ for this useful post:

OllieIcon
09-24-2010, 10:51 PM #571
lol works perfectly this helped me pwn sum nuubs on snd to get me up a few levels before i prestiged hacked

The following user thanked Rebecca Black for this useful post:

OllieIcon
09-26-2010, 03:40 AM #572
I have window 7 and i get an error when instaling
09-26-2010, 04:22 AM #573
Default Avatar
nutka10
Thanks man, I'll try it.
09-26-2010, 01:20 PM #574
Markenrico_
Save Point
game killer
10-04-2010, 07:39 PM #575
Originally posted by Rossmacde View Post
lol works perfectly this helped me pwn sum nuubs on snd to get me up a few levels before i prestiged hacked

Thanks then :P
10-04-2010, 07:56 PM #576
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
it works +)

The following user thanked Dreamcather for this useful post:

OllieIcon
10-22-2010, 07:00 PM #577
Originally posted by MEGANOOBTOOBER View Post
I have window 7 and i get an error when instaling

What Error?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.