08-31-2016, 03:35 PM #1
gοd
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate

So a quick question but is it possible i can convert a backup file for OFW to patch_mp.ff so that i can use it on my CFW as the menu im trying to convert is a private menu that was only released to a few people and the patch_mp version of this menu is no longer anywhere (no one has it anymore).*

If there is any way that i can convert the OFW Backup file to patch_mp.ff file id appricate it.

-Sai
08-31-2016, 04:16 PM #2
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
Originally posted by Sai View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate

So a quick question but is it possible i can convert a backup file for OFW to patch_mp.ff so that i can use it on my CFW as the menu im trying to convert is a private menu that was only released to a few people and the patch_mp version of this menu is no longer anywhere (no one has it anymore).*

If there is any way that i can convert the OFW Backup file to patch_mp.ff file id appricate it.

-Sai

I think I know how to do it, PM me!
08-31-2016, 05:26 PM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sai View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate

-Sai

yea you can take files out of the backup

try this You must login or register to view this content.
08-31-2016, 05:27 PM #4
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Script
yea you can take files out of the backup

try this You must login or register to view this content.

ok thanks man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo