Post: "How to" Prestige/De-Prestige hack after 1.08 patch [Complete guide]
01-31-2010, 11:48 PM #1
RiDiCuL0uSs
i'lln 2 tha maX
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Step by Step Noob Friendly TUT.
I know my tutorial is kind of long and involves some reading and there are others that seem to be shorter in time, but i guarentee if you follow mine correctly and you have a Good internet connection you should succeed fine. This tutorial is 100% broken down for you.
If you need help let me know. But please PM me as it's easier to answer you.

THE FILES:
**U'll need Microsoft framework if you don't already have it**
Framewordk 2.0 or download 1.1, 3.5 -

Patchblocker V.1.0

UK Prestige files RAR pack:

CANADA & US Prestige files:
Any "corrupt" files please report

1st prestige - CORRUPT, Finding new one.

2nd prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

3rd prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

4th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

5th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

6th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

7th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

8th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

9th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

10th prestige - You must login or register to view this content.

INFO:
1. Download the corresponding prestige file above that you wish to hack yourself to/ [save to desktop].

2. Extract the files you just saved, use either winrar or tugzip to extract the file.

3. once its extracted you should have a PS3 folder on your desktop, if you open that file you will see that it contains a savedata folder inside it, and inside that are 2 files. BLUS30377-PROFILEMP-PRESTIGE and BLUS30377-PROFILEMP-ERROR_FILE [ check to make sure both these files are there]

4. connect your flashdrive to your computer. Go to my computer and choose the removable disk > flashdrive. Open it up and drag the PS3 folder from your desktop into it.

5. Remove the flashdrive from your computers usb port and plug it into your PS3 usb port.

6. Now copy the 2 files from your usb flash drive to your PS3.

THE HACK:
1. Start up modern warfare 2.

2. click Play online and load up your stats.

3. go back and go to split screen, then press X to join game and load up the error file, You will get a error.

4. then go back to spilt screen and press continue, go to barracks and prestige.

5. then go to lan party and change offline profile, then load up the no error file.

6. Go back to spilt screen again, Change offline profile and load up the error file. Again you will get a error.

7. go back to spilt screen change offline profile and load up the no error file, you won't get a error.

8. now go back to play online, you will see that nothing has changed in your stats yet. Quit the game and go to the PS3 main menu.

9. now go to network settings > internet connection settings. select custom and leave everything as it should be, then once you get to the part where it asks if you want to use a proxy server click "USE", now you should get a screen with IP ADDRESS AND PORT NUMBER.

10. go back to your computer and start up patch blocker v1.0 . DO NOT CLCK START on the patch blocker just yet.

11. now use the exact ip address that you see on the patchblocker. Enter this ip into your ps3, the port will remain the same so don't worry about changing it.

12. after you enter the ip address press X and go over to the next screen where it asks you to test your connection [But DONT actually test you connection yet ]

13. go back to your computer and click start on the patchblocker > once you click "start" it starts to block the patch.

14. now go back to your PS3 and test your connection, it should succeed.

15. now that the patch is blocked, go back to game data utility and find the Modern warfare 2 file and delete it.
Note: you may notice you get signed out of PSN while you are doing this, just sign back in.

16. Start modern warfare 2 up again.

17. click play online and load up your stats.

18. go back and go to split screen and load up the error file, you will get a error.

19. go back to split screen and press continue, then go to barracks and prestige, you get a error again.

20. go to lan party and change offline profile and load up the no error file, you wont get a error.

21. go back and click play online, go to barracks and prestige.

22. quit the game and go to the PS3 main menu.

23. go back to network settings > internet connection settings and scroll over to the page where it asks you about the proxy, now change the proxy to "DO NOT USE" press X and continue scrolling to the page to test your internet connection, again it should succeed.

24. start modern warfare 2 up, and download the patch 1.08.

25. play online and load up your stats, if you did the hack correct you should be the prestige that you chose.

26. now go into a game of any type, play that 1 game, once you leave the game you should have "new titles and emblems" you have now unlocked the titles and emblems for the prestige's that you skipped. This only unlocked the prestige ones though.

And finially you are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Enjoy, this should take about 10 minutes to do.

WANT ME TO DO THE HACK FOR YOU??
Hey Guys iv'e recieved so many messages asking if i can do the hack for you. Please proceed to my new hack service thread that iv'e created. Due to this mass amount of request's!

DE-PRESTIGE:
everyone's always asking questions like how to de-prestige ect... well here is how you do it.... FOLLOW THE "HACK" STEPS ABOVESmile yes that is correct, to de-prestige you just redo the hack over your current prestige!!!.

VIDEO TUTORIAL:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qd-biJFu4"]YouTube- Call Of Duty MW2 Prestige Hack after 1.08 and 1.09 patch [PS3][/ame]

HAVING TROUBLE??.
If You are having trouble with your ip/proxy try this.
Open up CMD, type in 'ipconfig' without the quotes (as seen above).
In the screenshot i have put a red rectangle around an IP '192.168.0.13'. On your screen it will be diffrent. So instead of using the IP my program tells you, Use the IP YOU SEE in CMD after typing in 'ipconfig'. Also, try changing the port in the program and use that port in the PS3 proxy settings too.

Big Thankyou to TheUnkn0wn.
"I do not take credit for this refrence, Posted by TheUnkn0wn.
Added from his thread as a help method"

STILL HAVING TROUBLE??.
- Try Deleting and re downloading the patch blocker.
- Try deleting the patch and then restarting your PS3 before finishing the hack.
- [COMMON ISSUE] Alot of you talk about patch blocker not working and you getting signed out as soon as you turn over to your proxy, well i was messing with my internet, And if your signal is the least bit weak the proxy will fail and you will keep getting signed out, If you are using wireless try moving your antenna around and try to get a better signal. I'm running wireless and when my connection is the least bit weak patch blocker fails for me as well. This happens when you delete the patch and start up modern warfare 2. So check your connection guys because if its even a tad weak it won't work. I think this is a big reason why it is not working alot of the time for you guys. Once your connection is STRONG it should pull through.
Last edited by RiDiCuL0uSs ; 07-12-2010 at 06:02 AM.

The following 137 users say thank you to RiDiCuL0uSs for this useful post:

-AERO-_-COD-, -Andre-, -Blackhawks-, -Lazy-, -Skyline, -STR8Bang-, [wt]Will-S, +Da ChechNchong, +sFx. FeLiciTy, +sT James, +tA. Rick, +vA.LooSe, 420, 5stargeneral, 98noma97, Adski-, AgentJon, AgentSexyPig, alcapoter, MeowDev, All-Day215, AlmightyRyan, Animozitty, anonymous77, ASH_209, AtlasK, Axiom, belfastguy, booster11, bXwEaPoN, Chickengangsta, Chloroform, chrisdogg, cipher, codbeast781, Crowarrior, CrunchyPillow, D3C1V3R, decrulez96, desertman123, Dewzy916, Disloyal, Doc Halladay, Doctor Stan, Done #3, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, driftkdd, dropped.jag, Drunken83, dustin13029, esponsor, F34RSUM, GetDeleted -_-, Goldberg, GTii, Hamilbum, hayoye111, hp450, i Ozzy i, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, iamironman, ilsplil, induhpendut, iRapeNoobz, Isaudy, itwasme95, itzbigant91, Jamesyy, jb2203, jeffydos, jizz_Drinker, kdirt7, killunam, killway1, knazze, Life., Lizzy-Laurel, lls, ludacris925, markinatorz, martin7098, Martinnorge, mattyuy, Meow, Mocro Lmfao, MoneyMan627, nateman2323, NEOH_, Night Wolf, Ninja_Peanuts, njhockey, Nullleben, Omniplasma, ONEster, orela99, othmane774, player82 and 37 other users.
02-01-2010, 12:31 AM #2
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Nice TUT dude ! <3

Would you mind if a make a video TUT ?

The following 4 users say thank you to oSoo JDM - for this useful post:

+Da ChechNchong, CrunchyPillow, hallidc, xHybRiiD-
02-01-2010, 12:34 AM #3
RiDiCuL0uSs
i'lln 2 tha maX
Originally posted by zOmG
Nice TUT dude ! <3

Would you mind if a make a video TUT ?

you want to make a vid tut, or you want me to"?:p

The following 2 users say thank you to RiDiCuL0uSs for this useful post:

+Da ChechNchong, TheGamerBurton
02-01-2010, 01:22 AM #4
Its common sense....patch blockers are suppose to block patches...even 1.8

The following user thanked helixc0de for this useful post:

02-01-2010, 01:24 AM #5
RiDiCuL0uSs
i'lln 2 tha maX
yeah man, but i posted this tutorial for the MASS ammount of people still asking for the hack, iv'e broken down piece by piece and explained it as simple as i can for people who have never even done it before, there have been other posts and videos.. but all the ones ive seen seem to lack even small detail.... hence the reason i made this
02-01-2010, 01:33 AM #6
Originally posted by RiDiCuL0uSs View Post
yeah man, but i posted this tutorial for the MASS ammount of people still asking for the hack, iv'e broken down piece by piece and explained it as simple as i can for people who have never even done it before, there have been other posts and videos.. but all the ones ive seen seem to lack even small detail.... hence the reason i made this

I think this thread is unnecessary. you basically just copied things out of sticky threads and re-wrote it so the autistic children in this forum would understand it better. you shouldn't get anything for posting this. there is already tutorials on how to do this. this should be closed. :mad:
02-01-2010, 01:38 AM #7
RiDiCuL0uSs
i'lln 2 tha maX
Originally posted by mp3259 View Post
I think this thread is unnecessary. you basically just copied things out of sticky threads and re-wrote it so the autistic children in this forum would understand it better. you shouldn't get anything for posting this. there is already tutorials on how to do this. this should be closed. :mad:

uh i said it exactly already, i put it in better words and broke it down. most tutorials posted are either videos that are missing something, or worded that are missing something, clearly your jealous someone else posted before you did.

you should stop bein so rude, if u have a negative comment keep it to urself, do u think i posted it for ur negative feedback? no

and for referance i didnt once look at a sticky, this is all my own words so thx

The following user thanked RiDiCuL0uSs for this useful post:

xScreamo!
02-01-2010, 01:40 AM #8
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Originally posted by RiDiCuL0uSs View Post
you want to make a vid tut, or you want me to"?:p

Im asking you lol. do you want me to make a video tut ? lol

The following user thanked oSoo JDM - for this useful post:

booster123
02-01-2010, 02:00 AM #9
Nice Tut
Moving 9th Prestige Lvl 70 to 5th Prestige
5th prestige = CoD4 10th Prestige
02-01-2010, 02:20 AM #10
I agree with you mp3259

The following 2 users say thank you to helixc0de for this useful post:

iamironman,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo