02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
02-08-2011, 02:20 PM #20
I'll definitely buy MW3 since Infinity Ward are going to be devloping it aswell as Sledgehammer and one onther company whos name I cant remember. Hopefully quickscoping will be like MW2 quickscoping. Smile
02-08-2011, 04:35 PM #21
Originally posted by xWRECKLEZz View Post
I'll definitely buy MW3 since Infinity Ward are going to be devloping it aswell as Sledgehammer and one onther company whos name I cant remember. Hopefully quickscoping will be like MW2 quickscoping. Smile

I wish for quickscoping too!
02-08-2011, 10:20 PM #22
ik cant wait till its hereSmile...
02-09-2011, 12:49 AM #23
Originally posted by destroiker View Post
ik cant wait till its hereSmile...

It's gonna be really good I hope. Smile
02-09-2011, 01:18 AM #24
kiddblaze18
Error… Cat invasion!
hell yea ima buy modern warfare 3 and infinity ward is helpingSmile
02-09-2011, 02:11 AM #25