02-06-2011, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will you be buying MW3? Awesome face

When the game has been released we must remember to take advantage of all the exploits that will come in the first weeks!

These recent days a lot of information has been released regarding Modern Warfare 3. I won't post all of it since it can be found with a simple search.
Lately things like the WHOLE storyline has been leaked and some multiplayer information and of course the 4 teaser's and a lot more. :evil:

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

-Source IGN

Just for fun: (Note that this video is fake)
Last edited by xX-sS-xX ; 05-22-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: More info.

The following 3 users say thank you to xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

GalaxyHF, Jordan Carver, ninja12
02-06-2011, 03:10 PM #2
Too right bro!!!
02-06-2011, 03:17 PM #3
TopGun007LTK
Do a barrel roll!
Infinity Ward makes it or the company that broke off from IW with all their devs!
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM #4
xD3-
Hurah!
Well its not being developed by IW sledgehammer games and the other company idk are just using IW to get the sales up

The following user thanked xD3- for this useful post:

The Shoota
02-06-2011, 03:56 PM #5
x-MS-x
Banned
i wont be playing it haha keep my life going as it is ! :P

The following user thanked x-MS-x for this useful post:

Derpy Hooves
02-06-2011, 04:48 PM #6
If They Re-Release CoD4, With New Maps (And The Old Ones), GwK, Pro Perks, Updated To The New Engine and The good mw2 maps, i'll buy it.

The following 3 users say thank you to xConnollyyy for this useful post:

-Syed-, MRrizlaking, woofdawg233
02-06-2011, 05:36 PM #7
Originally posted by x View Post
i wont be playing it haha keep my life going as it is ! :P

I actually think that you are gonna buy it when it releases Winky Winky

The following user thanked xX-sS-xX for this useful post:

consteez
02-06-2011, 05:40 PM #8
x-MS-x
Banned
Originally posted by xX View Post
I actually think that you are gonna buy it when it releases Winky Winky

probs will haha :P it'll look so good then i get addicted! :P
02-06-2011, 05:41 PM #9
Originally posted by x View Post
probs will haha :P it'll look so good then i get addicted! :P

Yeah just as I thought Winky Winky Watch the video if you already haven't.:rolleyes:
02-06-2011, 05:43 PM #10
To be fair , All the call of duties suck after 2 weeks playing it .

And I Have been a raw player for 4 years.

I Think it has just got to me and I Finally realized the ps3 is just boring now.

But I Think I Will get it as it is "Call of Duty Happy"
Last edited by Extractz92 ; 05-01-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo