05-28-2011, 09:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so many people complained about the nuke and how it ruined games and how it did cause major boosting and such. But i have an idea that could cause all that to go away.

Okay so say you get a Nuke in a Groundwar match with 5 minutes left to play, yet you decide to call it in because your a douche and want to ruin everyone elses fun.

Well here's my idea, the Nuke can only be used in the last 30-45 seconds of the match. A guy from the team's army calls in on the radio and says "The nuke is ready for launch now, use it wisely" Then you can pull out a remote, place it on the ground, twist a key and press a red button. It looked pretty good in my imagination :fa:

What do you think?

people on Tjeb's channel seem to like my idea Awesome face You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Goleggett ; 05-28-2011 at 09:36 PM.
05-28-2011, 09:39 PM #2
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Nuke just calls for HARDCORE camping..

( You must login or register to view this content. ( **** Aol. )
05-28-2011, 09:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Adam
Nuke just calls for HARDCORE camping..

I LIKE TURKEYS

Yea so you penetrate the camping shit from behind. Always works.
05-28-2011, 11:04 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Goleggett View Post
Okay so many people complained about the nuke and how it ruined games and how it did cause major boosting and such. But i have an idea that could cause all that to go away.

Okay so say you get a Nuke in a Groundwar match with 5 minutes left to play, yet you decide to call it in because your a douche and want to ruin everyone elses fun.

Well here's my idea, the Nuke can only be used in the last 30-45 seconds of the match. A guy from the team's army calls in on the radio and says "The nuke is ready for launch now, use it wisely" Then you can pull out a remote, place it on the ground, twist a key and press a red button. It looked pretty good in my imagination :fa:

What do you think?

people on Tjeb's channel seem to like my idea Awesome face You must login or register to view this content.

Nah that's retarded, I'd just forget to call it in. I don't camp I rush in kill everyone run away lie down somewhere call in my ac130 get my nuke and run away keep playing. But I call it in when I get bored... this is a stupid idea :n:
05-29-2011, 12:22 AM #5
That doesn't sound as fun Sad Awesome
05-29-2011, 12:37 AM #6
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
this sounds like a good idea but what if the other team got a nuke or your team mate and you have to call it in in the last 40 seconds or so what happens then?
05-29-2011, 01:20 AM #7
SYNKz
Banned
I think nukes shouldn't end the game. But instead demolish the entire map Smile
05-29-2011, 01:30 AM #8
atifI0
Are you high?
How about the NUKE kills every enemy in the game(except teammates) and does not end the game as they respawn again. And if the enemy is going for a nuke, and they have a few kills to get it, the nuke time alert can be 15secs for deployment so they can risk getting the remaining kills. Sounds fun IMO and a nuke can be in a the game for more then once

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo