06-08-2011, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); did they already show mw3 multiplayer at E3 or not. i missed the first few days due to being on vacation and i cant find anything online so i was wondering if i am just not looking hard enough or maybe they havnt yet.
06-08-2011, 09:34 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
did they already show mw3 multiplayer at E3 or not. i missed the first few days due to being on vacation and i cant find anything online so i was wondering if i am just not looking hard enough or maybe they havnt yet.

I dont think they did.
I saw the schedule and it said mw3 was on yesterday, but there was no new footage shown i don't think, i have searched every where :(
06-08-2011, 09:37 PM #3
all ive seen is single player and you can find those videos from youtube unfortunatly no mp yet :/
06-08-2011, 11:21 PM #4
Panda.
You talkin to me?
There was a 'rumor' that Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer was supposed to be shown on E3 yesterday. So either I missed it, or the 'rumor' was a lie. If there ever will be anything about Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer it will be posted about 10+ times on NGU. So your definently ( bad spelling. :\ ) gonna see it as soon as it's released/leaked
06-08-2011, 11:32 PM #5
No multiplayer details yet. :( We are all waiting for it though, and you'll definitely see it in this section immediately after any are revealed.

Closing this thread since your question is answered now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo