Post: My (THEORY) Over Hacking, Prestiges, and Levels in Modern Warfare 3!!
06-28-2011, 04:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys here are my idea's of what will be in MW3

Prestiges:
11 When someone Hacks IT!

I say up to at least

Or Past

MY HACKING THEORY:

Someone will eventually try to hack MW3. I know after someone confirms it don't ban..... I will be hacking it. Just like MW2: The 1.12 Patch was supposed to stop us.... But it didn't. xChronic and xFlame started making 1.12 CFG Mod Menu's right after it (Good Job, Love Bot Patches)

Right after the Aimbot's and Mod Menu's come out..... Will probably end up with a new update. We will probably not begin hacking (Making Modified Patches) until we know they will not Make a new Update due to it. As like MW2: 1.11 Was the update for month's... That was until 3.55 CFW and FTP Server's came out, due to everyone hacking the hell out of MW2.

THANKS FOR READING MY THEORY:lol:

Don't ask for rep. -Travis
Last edited by Travis ; 06-28-2011 at 12:57 PM.

The following 25 users groaned at Godly Glitcher for this awful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, 1035AMC, BrodyF11_, Bush., DC12X, Det0x, Hakaan, Hickey, hTx_Stunna_713, JewC, L☺L, MarioDaKid, method1278, Mr.Kane, Njamimars, olboijoe, Porter_Justice, preditor-_-kiil, Rasil23, TheJaRniBoi, Vampytwistッ, vipervimal, WelchGuy, Will101, Wondoh
06-28-2011, 04:43 AM #2
MoosE Music
Bounty hunter
Pretty good theory ... some flaws but yeah that's how hacking most games go down :y:

The following user groaned MoosE Music for this awful post:

.Requiem.
06-28-2011, 04:51 AM #3
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
If you're hacking for camo, challenges, prestige or even K/D fine.

But MW3 doesn't need to be ****ed up with aimbots, godmode and all that dumb shit like MW2 was.

Those type of hacks should equal permabans

The following 2 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

preditor-_-kiil, SkaterCookie
06-28-2011, 04:55 AM #4
Originally posted by Justice View Post
If you're hacking for camo, challenges, prestige or even K/D fine.

But MW3 doesn't need to be ****ed up with aimbots, godmode and all that dumb shit like MW2 was.

Those type of hacks should equal permabans

This guy has the right idea.
06-28-2011, 06:48 AM #5
Redweed
Do a barrel roll!
This site is straying more and more from it's origin.

The following user thanked Redweed for this useful post:

Daddy
06-28-2011, 09:59 AM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
Wtf this isnt a theory this is you explaining what happened in Mw2 and how it got hacked :derp:
Mw3 is a different game and not even released yet so dont start coming up with your so called theory which isnt even a theory its just an explanation of Mw2 /facepalm
Btw dont ask for rep either Awesome face

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

.Requiem., Daddy
06-28-2011, 04:33 PM #7
completing all challenges, all camos, guns, rank, and Prestige along with colored classes and clan tags, doesnt effect the game play.
- speed and jump lobbies are fun.(everyone has the hacks)
-XP lobbies are fun for all.
- but when someone puts on god mode and spawn kills the other team with aimbot isn't fun.
but i thing they will ban.
06-28-2011, 04:38 PM #8
The reason why MW2 and MW got hacked is simple, they didn't encrypted their files.
MW3 will obvious have a better security then BO. Try it, you will get banned eventually, and we do not want to see UNBAN ME ACTIVISION PLZ threads another time.
Hackers are annoying these days, acting like they can do everything, they can **** off.

The following 2 users say thank you to Njamimars for this useful post:

Hakaan, SuperGamecube64
06-28-2011, 04:45 PM #9
PressXForSex
Big Sister
if you code mw2 1.12 you should know tht theres not going to be a mod menu like u think or an aimbot
06-28-2011, 07:48 PM #10
Originally posted by Odoerfer View Post
if you code mw2 1.12 you should know tht theres not going to be a mod menu like u think or an aimbot

I do CODE 1.12 and I know there won't ever be Mod Menus again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo