08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-28-2011, 07:32 PM #227
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Originally posted by 10030

[/COLOR]
Can't get connection from wal-mart dumb Fu*k

lol its a joke /facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Im not hating of bf3 no one said you had to read the thread your the dumb ass who took the time to read it and post and flame. So how bout gtfo?

I wasnt talking about you. Did i say your name in that sentence at ALL? No. So that means i wasnt talking about or to you.
08-28-2011, 08:17 PM #228
TheBurntCeltic
Boston <---- My Town
Mw3 is better than Black ops BY FAR
08-28-2011, 09:32 PM #229
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Zuey View Post
lol its a joke /facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I wasnt talking about you. Did i say your name in that sentence at ALL? No. So that means i wasnt talking about or to you.

You were talking about me i was the only one comparing games and stating my opinion.
08-29-2011, 01:12 AM #230

Seems like you been posting a lot in my thread how is it annoying when your the one who took your time to read i never forced you to read did i? And you never had to post in my thread like 30 times did you?

i just made a statement as for what i have seen, not only in your thread but alot of threads. i never said you forced me to read or post in it. i just participated in a conversation and stated my opinion on the subject. i was just saying people are hypocrites when it comes to what people say about mw3.
08-29-2011, 01:17 AM #231
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i just made a statement as for what i have seen, not only in your thread but alot of threads. i never said you forced me to read or post in it. i just participated in a conversation and stated my opinion on the subject. i was just saying people are hypocrites when it comes to what people say about mw3.

You can't call some one a hypocrite when there not posing as someone there not. No
08-29-2011, 01:23 AM #232
You can't call some one a hypocrite when there not posing as someone there not. No

what?
do you not understand what i was saying?
basically:
person 1: "mw3 will be the best cod"
me: "mw3 will have problems just like mw2"
person 1: "you cant say anything about mw3 until it comes out"

thus they are being hypocrite because they are judging a game before it comes out while also telling me not to judge a game before it comes out.

and its they're not there. (sorry to be a grammar nazi but it just annoys me)
08-29-2011, 11:56 PM #233
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post

thus they are being hypocrite because they are judging a game before it comes out while also telling me not to judge a game before it comes out.

I never said not to judge it before it comes out.
Mods close. Thanks.
08-30-2011, 12:17 AM #234
I never said not to judge it before it comes out.
Mods close. Thanks.

i didnt say you, i said alot of people on the forums.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo