09-22-2011, 02:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Featuring a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection for gaming freedom, the Call of Duty: MW3 controller boasts a built-in rechargeable battery pack for up to 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay, serving even the most battle-hardened gaming veterans.

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

You must login or register to view this content.
[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]
Last edited by oHai My Name Is ; 09-22-2011 at 03:14 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to oHai My Name Is for this useful post:

Alpha, B Loner, COMMISSIONER, Drug Dealer, JNA_SNIPA, Mudkip, Number, partypoker15, Platinum G, Wretch 32, xShadow
10-09-2011, 09:26 PM #47
sunce99
League Champion
is it chargeable or usb charger ?
10-09-2011, 10:24 PM #48
ooooo shinnnyy
10-09-2011, 10:53 PM #49
Number
Banned
That looks amazing. I may get this.
10-11-2011, 12:57 PM #50
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by AcidHavoc View Post

Call of Duty: MW3 Collector’s Edition Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 allows players the freedom to experience the high intensity action of the blockbuster game without cords getting in the way. The military gun-metal and carbon-fiber details, along with the satin finish on the handles and bottom of the controller, improve a player’s grip for hours of continuous gameplay. The controller’s night-vision style power button illuminates nighttime sessions and features gamer-preferred concave analog stick caps for improved accuracy with a full-cross D-pad, It also has a similar to Xbox 360 controller Feel....Just lighter

Starting price is between $49.99-$59.99 (Havent been confirmed price yet)

[^Could that button mean that you have an option to keep the Center LED lights on?! ^]

:carling: No You must login or register to view this content. No :carling:
10-12-2011, 01:10 AM #51
HomelandSec
League Champion
Looks great. Want to test it out in the store...
10-12-2011, 01:48 AM #52
Tustin
Balls of Steel
meh, looks pretty bulky. i'll just stick to my regular controller.
10-12-2011, 03:34 AM #53
Needs to be bluetooth. I'm tired if these damn dongles all over.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo