Post: °Really and I mean Really good players for MW3 searched° - Running3nergy
10-31-2011, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Heyllo NGU,

I am deNo and during MW2 times, I really had a great HC-S&Awesome face Clan (were 7th best on the german PlaystationLeague)... but then Black ops arrived and we canceled playing because of the bad Hardcore mode of Treyarch... So, now I wanna revive the old best* times I had and that for I need a new force !

I live in Germany so it would be of course the best to find someone living in Germany too... but if not it doesnt matter, cause the skill is asked and not the origin. I personally am albanian and 17 years old. So if you live somewhere in Europe (because of the timezone and so for the connection) are convinced of your ModernWarfare Sklills and are interessted in joining Running3nergy then add me on PSN as deNo-mix and we get a lil 1on1 to show me your skills....
And believe me guys... a good player consists of discipline, teamspirit and at last but not least cleverness.... how good your aiming and your eyes are are other things that build a good player for me.

So just add me with a mail containing this:

NGU - Ru3n
Smile
10-31-2011, 06:28 PM #2
Skilled and Cleaver player. Im 16 years old and im from United states. I play alot and am intersted in joining your forces. i have an accumlative of over 100 days played in all call of duties. Thanks and i will be sending a message soon.

The following user thanked landontiger for this useful post:

DeNoMix
10-31-2011, 06:43 PM #3
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
PSN Spinout-
10-31-2011, 08:16 PM #4
Originally posted by Thrillz View Post
PSN Spinout-

even that you show that u didnt really read the thread ans showed ur discipline I am interessted in playing an oneonone with you....
11-01-2011, 12:40 AM #5
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by mix View Post
even that you show that u didnt really read the thread ans showed ur discipline I am interessted in playing an oneonone with you....

I figured I could just post my PSN and you'll contact me, but I'm down to play a 1vs1 anytime Smile
11-02-2011, 08:44 PM #6
luckmager1
Little One
Will you make a CoD Elite clan? If so I might join...

Time of playing CoSad Awesome
3000 hours cod4
300 hours WaW
22 days mw2
4 days black ops ( Game SUCKS can barely hear footsteps with headset -.- )

Skill: med+

Can hear where people are easily by listening to their footsteps, clever, nice aiming and great reflex.
PSN: Luckmager
11-04-2011, 11:27 AM #7
Originally posted by luckmager1 View Post
Will you make a CoD Elite clan? If so I might join...

Time of playing CoSad Awesome
3000 hours cod4
300 hours WaW
22 days mw2
4 days black ops ( Game SUCKS can barely hear footsteps with headset -.- )

Skill: med+

Can hear where people are easily by listening to their footsteps, clever, nice aiming and great reflex.
PSN: Luckmager

yeah nice.. you are the type of player we need.. we now found some and with you too I believe we are comming near and near to the elite clan of HC-S&Awesome face
I'll add you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo