11-05-2011, 12:13 AM #1
INoobHero
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I am going to my first midnight release because I pre-ordered the game. I am very excited but nervous because I don't know what to do? I am going with my Mom or my Cousin and I hope they don't start complaining about the wait. I don't want to go to early nor too late any tips? I need your opinions and tips on how to succeed for the midnight release? This could help people who are first timers and are going to the Mw3 Midnight Release and could help us save time. So please comment if you have tips thanks!

The following user thanked INoobHero for this useful post:

Waffles =]

The following 4 users groaned at INoobHero for this awful post:

HomelandSec, HOST Lee, morgan8088, ThyagoPS3
11-05-2011, 12:16 AM #2
Default Avatar
Dylan
Don't scam other people out of their games

:carling:

The following 17 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

Aspire., AssFlubber, AyeeLG, BurnoutBoz, Chill, George, glitchplz, Grumpy, HOST Lee, morgan8088, Mr.Kane, NJN, ReeSeR, riotmost, RMHS, wardy, zomfg

The following user groaned Dylan for this awful post:

Waffles =]
11-05-2011, 12:16 AM #3
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
Depends where you live, city will be a bigger wait than a small town will be. Game are open for an hour till1 unless the manager opens it longer, i would say go there for quarter to midnight and they usally let you in then and start getting you in line
11-05-2011, 12:19 AM #4
jdman
Bounty hunter
Scammer, no tips for you.

The following 2 users groaned at jdman for this awful post:

killway1, WTL
11-05-2011, 12:24 AM #5
INoobHero
Gym leader
Originally posted by iWONDERif View Post
Depends where you live, city will be a bigger wait than a small town will be. Game are open for an hour till1 unless the manager opens it longer, i would say go there for quarter to midnight and they usally let you in then and start getting you in line

Okay thanks for the tip.
11-05-2011, 12:34 AM #6
Just tell an adult in the line you'll pay them to help you get the game, and after they buy it for you DONT PAY HIM AND RUN OFF.

Scammers OUT

The following 5 users say thank you to George for this useful post:

glitchplz, riotmost, RMHS, WTL, zomfg
11-05-2011, 12:35 AM #7
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
YOUR MOM!?!?! Lool kid why don't you buy My little pony's adventures i think that would be more suitable for you HAHA

The following user thanked HOST Lee for this useful post:

zomfg

The following 8 users groaned at HOST Lee for this awful post:

aBoss, ClutchNastii671, glitchplz, killway1, knightryder77, thebosspr, WTL, xKNoWL3zY--
11-05-2011, 12:36 AM #8
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
Set up a tent and a pro tip don't wear anything and you may not have to wait long for mw3
11-05-2011, 12:38 AM #9
Assassin
Easter Egg!
start crying and scream that you have 1hour to live and that having mw3 is your last wish. no need to thank me Awesome face
11-05-2011, 12:38 AM #10
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
TIPS? are u kidding? :confused:

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

HOST Lee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo