Post: || Starting a MW3 Clan with Elite || Competitive || GB Team ||
11-05-2011, 04:23 PM #1
xzir
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'm starting a MW3 clan with Elite when the game comes out. I'm just looking to make new friends and have fun. It'll be a friendly/fun/competitive clan. The only thing that will be required is that you have to be 17 yrs or older. I don't want immature/annoying kids joining. I'll also be looking for people to make a Gamebattles team.

If you are interested send me a FR & fill out this, but with your info:

1. Gamertag: ziRhcc
2. k/d in MW2: 2.24
3. k/d in BO: 1.75
4. Age: 20
5. Game types in this order (Game types you play - least played): S&Awesome face, TDM, Demo, Dom, Sab, HQ
6. Type of headset (if you have one): Astro A40s
7. Type of player (support, defender, slayer or objective): Slayer & objective
8. Are you playing in HD or SSad Awesome HD
9. Can you record: Yes, I have an HD PVR
10. I'm just curious, but if you have a pic/video of your setup I'd love to see it: Here is my setup

If you send me a FR send a message saying NGU.

Thanks!
Last edited by xzir ; 11-05-2011 at 04:25 PM.
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM #2
PitifulKarmaZ
Undercover Pervert
Oh nooooo im 16! I turn 17 on Jan. 3rd!
11-05-2011, 09:52 PM #3
Originally posted by xzir View Post
Hey guys, I'm starting a MW3 clan with Elite when the game comes out. I'm just looking to make new friends and have fun. It'll be a friendly/fun/competitive clan. The only thing that will be required is that you have to be 17 yrs or older. I don't want immature/annoying kids joining. I'll also be looking for people to make a Gamebattles team.

If you are interested send me a FR & fill out this, but with your info:

1. Gamertag: ziRhcc
2. k/d in MW2: 2.24
3. k/d in BO: 1.75
4. Age: 20
5. Game types in this order (Game types you play - least played): S&Awesome face, TDM, Demo, Dom, Sab, HQ
6. Type of headset (if you have one): Astro A40s
7. Type of player (support, defender, slayer or objective): Slayer & objective
8. Are you playing in HD or SSad Awesome HD
9. Can you record: Yes, I have an HD PVR
10. I'm just curious, but if you have a pic/video of your setup I'd love to see it: Here is my setup

If you send me a FR send a message saying NGU.

Thanks!
Would you accept a 15 year old (me). I am mature and I am very serious about the game since I'm trying to become a youtuber :y:
11-07-2011, 12:57 AM #4
CamelToaster
₪ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ₪
I'll be 16 in january... I also have a 3.15 kd in BO and 2.54 in mw2. I'm just looking to have fun in mw3.
11-07-2011, 01:08 AM #5
Originally posted by xzir View Post
Hey guys, I'm starting a MW3 clan with Elite when the game comes out. I'm just looking to make new friends and have fun. It'll be a friendly/fun/competitive clan. The only thing that will be required is that you have to be 17 yrs or older. I don't want immature/annoying kids joining. I'll also be looking for people to make a Gamebattles team.

Hey im down to join if ya let me.

1. Gamertag: Karma x VII
2. k/d in MW2: 2.78 (PS3 account)
3. k/d in BO: 2.00 +
4. Age: 18
5. Game types: SND, TDM, Demo, Dom. I dont really dislike anything but my prefference is SND
6. Type of headset (if you have one): Standard Turtle Beach set
7. Type of player (support, defender, slayer or objective): Slayer & objective/defender when its needed
8. Are you playing in HD or SSad Awesome 1080p HD
9. Can you record: No. except theater clips

Im interested in joining, message me back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo