11-08-2011, 06:43 AM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well, i actually haven't got the game yet.. it's 6:41am and i should be getting it like within an hour but a few friends of mine have.
but, actually alot of them told me it sucks?!

whats your responce, is it as good as you personally thought?
vote on the poll, lets see all your verdicts towards modern warfare 3.

i'll post my responce as soon as i get it, but be sure to vote on the poll.

my responce..
Originally posted by another user

as of now it seems amazing but it would do with a little improvements but that could change soon.
it's a different game an needs getting used to but as far as now, i enjoy it.
Last edited by Correy ; 11-08-2011 at 12:49 PM.
11-08-2011, 07:25 AM #11
loki250
Little One
Originally posted by IDunc View Post
It's a lot better than I expected. It reminds me a lot like COD4, which is awesome.

thats what i thought as well the maps feel a more similar to cod4 rather than mw2. but hey thats just my opinion.
11-08-2011, 07:28 AM #12
gavros7
Treasure hunter
I have played it for a couple of hours and i have to say its the best cod i have played yet. All though it looks like mw2 i think the graphics seem a little 'cleaner' to me. In terms of the feel of the gameplay it is great and in my opinion it feels much better than mw2. The guns have been improved in terms of their appearance and they way the handle situations and many problems such as overpowered grenades and command have been fixed. I like the new create a class set up with none of the blackops style unlocking, its great how you can customize killstreaks for different classes now. I have been using support killstreaks mainly and i think it helps balancing the game for noobs who die 5 times for every kill. The new game modes are awesome! i havent played any traditional game modes because i have been hooked on kill confirmed and flag defender, you actually see players getting into the game and they are forced to play the objective to win (which is what i personally want to see).

So overall i like many thought it would be a 'dlc of mw2' but im thinking otherwise now and i am really happy with with iw and sledge hammer produced.

They are my thoughts Smile

The following user thanked gavros7 for this useful post:

joelbluhme
11-08-2011, 07:46 AM #13
Koltz
Banned
Originally posted by petridis26 View Post
I have played it for a couple of hours and i have to say its the best cod i have played yet. All though it looks like mw2 i think the graphics seem a little 'cleaner' to me. In terms of the feel of the gameplay it is great and in my opinion it feels much better than mw2. The guns have been improved in terms of their appearance and they way the handle situations and many problems such as overpowered grenades and command have been fixed. I like the new create a class set up with none of the blackops style unlocking, its great how you can customize killstreaks for different classes now. I have been using support killstreaks mainly and i think it helps balancing the game for noobs who die 5 times for every kill. The new game modes are awesome! i havent played any traditional game modes because i have been hooked on kill confirmed and flag defender, you actually see players getting into the game and they are forced to play the objective to win (which is what i personally want to see).

So overall i like many thought it would be a 'dlc of mw2' but im thinking otherwise now and i am really happy with with iw and sledge hammer produced.

They are my thoughts Smile

OMG! OMG!
I LOVE YOU! :love:
You must login or register to view this content.
11-08-2011, 08:02 AM #14
gavros7
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by The
OMG! OMG!
I LOVE YOU! :love:

:angel: love is appreciated haha
11-08-2011, 08:08 AM #15
Koltz
Banned
Originally posted by petridis26 View Post
:angel: love is appreciated haha

:carling: THANKS IS APPRECIATED EVEN MORE.
They see me trolling.

The following user thanked Koltz for this useful post:

gavros7
11-08-2011, 08:25 AM #16
Mozz
Do a barrel roll!
Very good game well worth the wait!

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

im in love with the ump and free for all!
11-08-2011, 08:28 AM #17
gavros7
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Mozz View Post
Very good game well worth the wait!

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

im in love with the ump and free for all!

the ump is very powerful...so far i like that and the scar
11-08-2011, 12:46 PM #18
Correy
I'm the Original
thanks for yoru responces guys, i've added my verdict Smile
11-08-2011, 12:55 PM #19
Tustin
Balls of Steel
im pretty dissapoint. i was really REALLY looking forward to the MP5 but it sux so much. for whatever reason i can barely go positive now when both mw2 + ops my ratio was around 2. theres just something different with this game. im hoping later tonight it'll be better when the little kids get it instead of playing with legit fans at midnight.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo