11-08-2011, 11:35 PM #1
Dank
Not Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

NOTE: If I don't respond it's because I never get quotes sent to my inbox so I don't know when people post and I can't really spend all my time on this one thread. For that I am truely sorry. Thank you all for helping the other people in this thread though that really means a lot to me!

NOTE: This is strictly for PS3.

NOTE: If you guys want to try and get other buttons I suggest trying different languages / number combos. It might very much so be possible that there are other buttons we can use. I don't really have time to test though so sorry :(

NOTE: You can also do this for Custom Classes Winky Winky

Step 1
Go to the XMB on the Ps3 go to Accessory Settings Then look for keyboard language change it to DUTCH

STEP 2
Go to callsign then clan tag and on a plugged USB keyboard Press and HOLD ALT GR [The right Alt Key] and Press 4 for L3 button and 5 for R3 button.

NOTE: If you have an older keyboard replace 4 and 5 with T and Y. Thanks again! Mosaic

NOTE: You can also do this for Custom Classes Winky Winky

I didn't find this but you can apply it like you could in previous cods Winky Winky

8 hours old.. I'm level 50 now Awesome face But still. ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit for the video goes to Mosaic. I tried the T and Y with ALT GR and it didn't work for me but it might work for you if the 4 and 5 method doesn't work Awesome face
Last edited by Dank ; 11-15-2011 at 06:23 AM.

The following 63 users say thank you to Dank for this useful post:

-Google-, .Andy, AgentSexyPig, alcapoter, Alpha, Alpha's Hoe, Andrew!, Anthony, Astro Zombie, AtlasK, bmxrcodol04, BurnoutBoz, Call-Me-Master, ClutchNastii671, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, CyberHidden, david23, Docko412, dowdy10, FAKA_ELITE, FrOzTi, GetDeleted -_-, gola, Greenbolt111, hollandje, InSaNe-xPWEEx, zL_j8hnb, Joey Bada$$, KINGMANI, lolpwnedlol, Joseph, lZombieGodl, Mezzid, Mr. Bean, Mr. Star, Mr.Hannu, Neff, New York BOY !, NODSTERR, Noonan90, Platinum G, Pro Era, Pyrochemical, Relevant Is God, Small3y, soc18, Solid Snake, Stansy, Stone, SU44K8, Swifter, The Overdose, thebosspr, ThereThatGuy, Thrillz, tooskilled2k11, TrytoYOLO, Xbox 180, xMo, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, XxAKASHIxX, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx
11-09-2011, 03:07 AM #20
Assassin
Easter Egg!
lol inb4 some random reports you for hacking /facepalm

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

AhhMahZing
11-09-2011, 03:27 AM #21
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
Thank you!!!! Smile
11-09-2011, 03:44 AM #22
Thank you good sir :y:
11-09-2011, 04:36 AM #23
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
Picture please? this sounds sick!
11-09-2011, 05:06 AM #24
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Stansy View Post
Picture please? this sounds sick!

I'll post a picture after this game Winky Winky
11-09-2011, 05:25 AM #25
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
Originally posted by nK View Post
I'll post a picture after this game Winky Winky

Alright thanks. I want to know if it'll be cool enough for the hassle of unplugging my desktop keyboard and all that....
11-09-2011, 05:49 AM #26
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Stansy View Post
Alright thanks. I want to know if it'll be cool enough for the hassle of unplugging my desktop keyboard and all that....

It's posted btw ^^
11-09-2011, 06:03 AM #27
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
Sweet, I'll definitely be trying this tomorrow Happy
11-09-2011, 06:58 AM #28
Hoang
Banned
Just leave after every game you play. No one can report you then

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo