Post: [PS3] -RX- *Rifle Xperts* ELITE CLAN. Active players come join!
11-23-2011, 02:04 PM #1
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 13th of December, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

EDIT: Heads up, we're level 12 now. Smile

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Favorite movie:
Last edited by +tA. Rick ; 03-20-2012 at 06:59 AM.

The following user thanked +tA. Rick for this useful post:

TEXAS24_ReStEr
11-24-2011, 10:20 PM #2
PSN: KillerXtinct
KDR: 1.15
Win Ratio: 1.00
Founder: Y/N No
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Y/N Yes
11-25-2011, 05:13 AM #3
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by tA.

I would like to welcome you to my CoD ELITE Clan, "Rifle Xperts!" This clan is welcome to founders, premiums, and non-premiums! What we wish to achieve is to grow a large clan so that we can compete in clan operations. (The bigger the clan, the better the odds of winning). What we're really looking for are active players. You don't have to be on everyday, but be on most of the time. The more active members we have, the more activity the clan will have. Also, the higher the amount of points we will receive for clan operations (such as TDM Operation, where all clan member's TDM kills stack up).

We're also looking for decent players; you don't have to be too good but at least have a brain. We're looking for members who have around a 1.50+ win ratio. We don't necessarily care much about KDR, but honestly we'd like someone over a 1.00KDR at minimum. Our clan founders currently have win ratios from 2.00-8.00, since we like playing competitive, or tryhard if you wish to call it that. Every win, and loss, is legit.

We're a tolerable clan. In other words, if we lose, then we lose. Just suck it up, learn from our mistakes, and hope for the best next time. We're a clan that keep our minds focused even in frustrating moments. We're definitely looking for people who can take shit like us. We're also a very fun clan. From time to time, we can hit up some fun private games, such as infected Smile. We will also have in-guild competitions, where the winner can have the ELITE Clan Title changed to whatever she/he would like for a period of time.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 30th of November, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Founder: Y/N
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Y/N

KDR:1.25
Win Ratio:.6
Founder: N
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: No
11-25-2011, 05:16 AM #4
Dingus98
[move]fuk up m8[/move]
nice to see -RX- again rick Awesome face i would join but i play on xbox now Gaspkay:
11-27-2011, 12:18 PM #5
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
KDR:1.25
Win Ratio:.6
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: No

Alright, you'll be put on the list to be invited. Make sure you have an Elite account made on the website.
Originally posted by DingusHD View Post
nice to see -RX- again rick Awesome face i would join but i play on xbox now Gaspkay:

Lol its cool, good to see you still play. Smile
Originally posted by Fusiion
PSN: KillerXtinct
KDR: 1.15
Win Ratio: 1.00
Founder: Y/N No
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Y/N Yes

Alright, if you're still up to join the guild when you've received founder status, let me know. Smile Make sure you have an Elite account made on the CoD website

We're almost lvl 10, so anyone who joins by that time will receive the double XP that comes along with it.

The following user thanked +tA. Rick for this useful post:

Jasdeep
12-03-2011, 03:45 AM #6
PSN: ASDFGOOGLE1
KDR:1.20
Win Ratio: 0.45
Founder: Y/N no
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Y/N no
12-03-2011, 03:48 AM #7
Omfg Jon
Space Ninja
PSN: BadKidScrandy
KDR: 1.75
Win Ratio: 1.41
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: N
Extra: I have an HD PVR and a headset (trittons).
12-03-2011, 06:41 AM #8
PSN: rick209
KDR: 2.10
Win Ratio: 1.78
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: N
12-03-2011, 07:55 AM #9
Phrenzy
Suck My Cock
PSN: HoNoRDeeZNutZ
KDR: 2.96
Win Ratio: 1.25
Founder: Y/N No :(
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Y/N pass the 30th probably gonna get it sometime next week
12-03-2011, 11:37 AM #10
iiJoKa-x
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by tA.

We plan to make this both a fun and competitive guild. If you wish to join, follow the clan application listed below. If you're not a founder yet, but will be by the 30th of November, let me know so I can invite you later on when you get founder status and contribute XP to the clan.

PSN:
KDR:
Win Ratio:
Founder: Y/N
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Y/N

PSN: iiJoKa-x [6th Prestige]
KDR: 2.07
Win Ratio: 1.50
Founder: Nope
If no, will you be getting it by November 30th?: Not Sure Yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.