Post: How to unlock Winter Camo without being an Elite founder!!!
12-03-2011, 04:25 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i literally just screamed because i got it working; i've had this idea since the whole data editing on elite thing came about and im happy to find it actually works!
if you guys need any more help with this, read You must login or register to view this content. guide and it should clear things up.

1. log into Elite and go to your custom classes
2. click on any of your classes and go to the "camouflage" section
3. (i used classic camo for this) right click on any camo you already have unlocked and click "inspect elements"
4. once done that, change what i highlighted in this picture:
You must login or register to view this content.
to this:
5. now, change the actual camouflage name to "Winter" but finding this:
where it says "Classic" change it to this (it has to be with the capital and all!)
(it should also change the name of the "Classic" camo on the pic but it still has its design.
6. once you've done that, just select the "Winter/Classic" camo and click "Select" (it may show dog tags next to camouflage at the top right.)
7. now go ahead and send it to the game and it should say success! (if not, elite might be bugging out (surprise, surprise) or you typed in something wrong)
8. now wait for a message in game to pop up about the classes (the message might now show up, this is a problem with elite but luckily i got it first try, so keep trying!)
9. enjoy your (nasty) Winter camo!

here's some proof that it works, me showing my camouflages menu that doesnt have the winter camo option yet my Scar has it:
some more proof in game with it to also show that it doesnt only show it in create a class:
as far as im concerned, i found this. but big ups to You must login or register to view this content.for even finding something like this.
Last edited by Tustin ; 12-03-2011 at 04:46 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

.Kryptonite, Arman M., Bawszorz, glav_pure, Labolab, Lopez., R0DRAG0, RaptorBoy25, Rip The Jacker, RiZ-N, Rustled Jimmies, TTS., Vectriixx
01-27-2012, 01:08 AM #65
ive tried this a million times and it never even showed up on my classes on my game.. i sent it and it would say sucess but it would never give me the changes messages on the game.
01-27-2012, 01:18 AM #66
Starllennium
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GetDeleted
Wasn't there another secret camo that looked like woodland? I bet you could get that one to work too if you could find the name of it Winky Winky

Marine?
I heard its only on the Wii, but its worth a try
01-27-2012, 09:16 PM #67
Nice ill hv to try it out
01-28-2012, 12:19 AM #68
i dont think this works anymore unfortunately. I sent the changes to my ps3 and i got the message but when i accept the change it leaves the gun with no camo =[
01-30-2012, 12:00 PM #69
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
i literally just screamed because i got it working; i've had this idea since the whole data editing on elite thing came about and im happy to find it actually works!
if you guys need any more help with this, read You must login or register to view this content. guide and it should clear things up.

1. log into Elite and go to your custom classes
2. click on any of your classes and go to the "camouflage" section
3. (i used classic camo for this) right click on any camo you already have unlocked and click "inspect elements"
4. once done that, change what i highlighted in this picture:
to this:
5. now, change the actual camouflage name to "Winter" but finding this:
where it says "Classic" change it to this (it has to be with the capital and all!)
(it should also change the name of the "Classic" camo on the pic but it still has its design.
6. once you've done that, just select the "Winter/Classic" camo and click "Select" (it may show dog tags next to camouflage at the top right.)
7. now go ahead and send it to the game and it should say success! (if not, elite might be bugging out (surprise, surprise) or you typed in something wrong)
8. now wait for a message in game to pop up about the classes (the message might now show up, this is a problem with elite but luckily i got it first try, so keep trying!)
9. enjoy your (nasty) Winter camo!

here's some proof that it works, me showing my camouflages menu that doesnt have the winter camo option yet my Scar has it:
some more proof in game with it to also show that it doesnt only show it in create a class:
as far as im concerned, i found this. but big ups to You must login or register to view this content.for even finding something like this.

hmm could i do this using Dom inspector on mozilla firefox ??
01-30-2012, 08:33 PM #70
Ya Well? i do the same thing you do and it comes up with the dog tags. ect. but when im done it says: Exception [ 0 ]: file_put_contents() [function.file-put-contents]: Only 0 of 132 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space ~ APPPATH/classes/exception/handler.php [ 11 ] - and not my classes?
01-30-2012, 09:05 PM #71
Originally posted by GetDeleted
Wasn't there another secret camo that looked like woodland? I bet you could get that one to work too if you could find the name of it Winky Winky

Is Marine the name you're looking for?
01-30-2012, 09:29 PM #72
Don't work for me....
02-02-2012, 05:40 AM #73
just tried it out,
I think it is patched
it works in elite it shows up as winter
then you send it
i confirmed the integration
shows up with no camo on it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.