02-04-2012, 09:33 PM #1
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone ever heard of getting your mic banned or disabled? I got on yesterday and turned on my mic, the ps3 said it was on, but in the main menu there was no speaker next to my name. I tried restarting my ps3 and using a different mic and it still wasn't working. I decided to sign on to an old account and sure enough the mic worked on that account. I signed back into my other account and still nothing. Maybe it's a bug, just wondering if anyone has heard of this.
02-04-2012, 10:20 PM #2
KrimiNaLzZz
▲▲ABK 225▲▲
Maybe you were reported for 'offensive language' by enough people and this is the consequence?
02-05-2012, 02:57 AM #3
InHell
[move] WobbleLand [/move]
Originally posted by ThereWillBeBud View Post
Has anyone ever heard of getting your mic banned or disabled? I got on yesterday and turned on my mic, the ps3 said it was on, but in the main menu there was no speaker next to my name. I tried restarting my ps3 and using a different mic and it still wasn't working. I decided to sign on to an old account and sure enough the mic worked on that account. I signed back into my other account and still nothing. Maybe it's a bug, just wondering if anyone has heard of this.

This just happened to me today also But the mic wont work on any accounts but it works on all other CODs and it works fine on my other ps3 on mw3 So its like i got a temp console ban from using my mic :dumb: I also cant hear other people talk either now :FU:
02-05-2012, 03:08 AM #4
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
Talk too much shit.
02-05-2012, 03:46 AM #5
sunce99
League Champion
Well maybe for using strong language or in the new patch they successfully messed up the mic chat Happy congrats IW Winky Winky
02-06-2012, 03:09 AM #6
Everything perfect on my console, if its not a ban its a weird bug :lol:
02-10-2012, 01:36 AM #7
Cubs
Next year is the year..
my guess is a ban. might be better for everyone if you're swearing like a sailor
02-10-2012, 08:43 PM #8
I had the same problem last night , I called up Activison , And they don't send out Mic Bans . -.- . I got on today and It was fixed. Errors In their servers guys.
03-24-2012, 02:54 AM #9
Killoder
I am error
im having the same problem what the hell anyone got it fixed?
03-24-2012, 09:38 PM #10
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Killoder View Post
im having the same problem what the hell anyone got it fixed?

Just restart your PS3. Its just a bug :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

Killoder, PR_BlackLegacy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo