02-05-2012, 08:27 PM #1
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let us discuss what the next CoD should keep, remove, and add.

Format.

Add:
Remove:
Keep:

Add: Physics
Remove: knife
Keep: Point Streak

The following 2 users groaned at Octavia for this awful post:

User23434, Wondoh
02-05-2012, 08:30 PM #2
Remove: Deathstreaks....

The following user thanked Rip The Jacker for this useful post:

xIEpidemic
02-05-2012, 08:45 PM #3
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Add: Killstreak that can only get shot down by Sam Turrent or requires at least .50 k/d in game. So if you're 5-15 all your anti air launchers are disabled.
Add: Dedicated Servers.

Keep: MOAB, Machine Pistols, COD Elite but equal on all consoles

Remove: Support

Also the weapons aren't the balancing issue. The inbalance is between skill levels. Some weapons are more powerful in a given situation than others but anybody who constantly thinks they're are only dying because the opponent's weapon was more powerful is probably bad.

Do all you crybabies who bitch about the knife not use it yourself? Commando lunging is gone. Getting knifed through your bullets is annoying yet if you're close enough to get knifed, you're probably close enough to knife. Random genades killing you is way more annoying anyway.
02-05-2012, 08:51 PM #4
atifI0
Are you high?
Add:
Maps more dynamic like Black Ops

Remove:
Assassin, support killstreaks, deathstreaks, last stand

Keep:
Pointstreaks
02-05-2012, 09:30 PM #5
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Add: Killstreak that can only get shot down by Sam Turrent or requires at least .50 k/d in game. So if you're 5-15 all your anti air launchers are disabled.
Add: Dedicated Servers.

Keep: MOAB, Machine Pistols, COD Elite but equal on all consoles

Remove: Support

Also the weapons aren't the balancing issue. The inbalance is between skill levels. Some weapons are more powerful in a given situation than others but anybody who constantly thinks they're are only dying because the opponent's weapon was more powerful is probably bad.

Do all you crybabies who bitch about the knife not use it yourself? Commando lunging is gone. Getting knifed through your bullets is annoying yet if you're close enough to get knifed, you're probably close enough to knife. Random genades killing you is way more annoying anyway.

What game have you been playing? Just type in commando lunge mw3 in youtube and you see thousands of videos proving that its still here and as rampant as ever.

On topic:
Add: Dedicated servers, New gamemodes, original CoD melee system, larger maps
Keep: MOAB, Pointstreaks
Remove: Support, Deathstreak, current Melee System, narrow and cramped maps

The following 2 users say thank you to hitman2120 for this useful post:

glitchplz, hTx_Stunna_713
02-05-2012, 09:35 PM #6
boss10000
Like A.....
Just to save someone else saying it.

Made by me boss10000 fine i said it.

Have the option to custom matches where the host can disable certain guns etc, kick and adjust the lobby to there liking.

Also zombies, lots and lots of zombies....
02-05-2012, 09:43 PM #7
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by hitman2120 View Post
What game have you been playing? Just type in commando lunge mw3 in youtube and you see thousands of videos proving that its still here and as rampant as ever.

On topic:
Add: Dedicated servers, New gamemodes, original CoD melee system, larger maps
Keep: MOAB, Pointstreaks
Remove: Support, Deathstreak, current Melee System, narrow and cramped maps

Exaggeration is the worst form of writing... I'm sure a youtube video showing an example of 1 or 2 commando like knife lunges doesn't prove commando is still in game. For one lag has a lot to do with how far a knife appears as well as who knifed first. For second if it was commando esque we'd have a lot more trolla running around with tac knife.

I have seen some crazy knife lunges but it's not near as good as MW2 knife or BO post patch... I mean it's a knife. When I play,i think of how I'm going to try and buttrape these scrub players, ot afraid of their knife... That I also have. I have 50 knife melees and I'm over 5th prestige. If it was realiable as people pretend it is, I'm sure I'd have more even tho my reflex to knife sucks.
02-05-2012, 09:48 PM #8
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Exaggeration is the worst form of writing... I'm sure a youtube video showing an example of 1 or 2 commando like knife lunges doesn't prove commando is still in game. For one lag has a lot to do with how far a knife appears as well as who knifed first. For second if it was commando esque we'd have a lot more trolla running around with tac knife.

I have seen some crazy knife lunges but it's not near as good as MW2 knife or BO post patch... I mean it's a knife. When I play,i think of how I'm going to try and buttrape these scrub players, ot afraid of their knife... That I also have. I have 50 knife melees and I'm over 5th prestige. If it was realiable as people pretend it is, I'm sure I'd have more even tho my reflex to knife sucks.

1) I think that standard is held by denial, something you have consistently held yourself to.
2) All the trolls have graduated from tac-knifing to akimbo FMGs.
3) Consistency is a big problem with the knife and that is a problem within itself. How can you expect players not to get angry when something that kills in one hit is so dependent on a series of random factors?
02-05-2012, 10:00 PM #9
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Remove the knife, brick back the weapon melee :y:
02-05-2012, 10:05 PM #10
sunce99
League Champion
Add: Costume camo's
Remove: stealth bomber from support
Keep: Gun Level

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.